We stayed here with our two young children and found El Capullo to be a well run, comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Our stay here was most enjoyable and relaxing and the location is excellent, right in the beautiful old town. We were particularly impressed by the quality and choice available at breakfast and the beautiful garden/pool area. Our stay was great and we would definately recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Orbitz so you can book your El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento