“Dubai” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 28 Activities in Sharjah
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Shore Trips established as a result of the get together of tourism knowledge experience by organizing various programs. Moreover, the ideal method of executing through Guiding apprehension as well as acceptable prices. Our successful combination is to satisfy all our groups’ expectations. If you are coming to Emirates either Dubai , Abu Dhabi,Fujairah or any other spot , be sure that Best Shore trips will be the best choice .
Clarendon, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I spent some time in Dubai with my friends who recommended that i use Best Shore Trips to plan my traveling details. I was a little skeptical at first but Best Shore Trips made my visit quite easy and fun given that i am not a frequent traveler.

Visited January 2013

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best experience to date!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Best Shore Trips definitely did not disapoint us! We had the experience of a lifetime touring the beautiful city of Dubai. From the scenery to the unique culture, this will be a vacation you don't want to end! I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a unique and historical city to explore!

Visited March 2013
Acocks Green, null, United Kingdom
“The Highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

A friend of ours who lives in Dubai recommended Best Shore Trips to us, and we weren't disappointed. The price was great value for money, and as well as getting to see the Burj Al Arab up close (which was the main reason we wanted to tour the city), we also really enjoyed the unique commentary of the other sights. The most enjoyable part of the tour for us (and everyone else in the group by looks of it), was the on-foot section, as we got a very "local" perspective of the spice markets.
We would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in a fantastic day out in the beaustiful and historically fascinating Dubai!

Visited February 2013
“"An experience you will never forget"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had the best unique experience Best Shore trips gave me a wonderful vacation and one I won't soon forget!

Adelaide, Australia
“Magical Dubai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had dreamed of walking on the golden sand in Dubai, yet even I couldn't have imaged the beauty as I gazed at the magical scene before me. I loved siting on my camel and gazing at the clear blue sky knowing there was more to come. I admired the belly dancers as I watched them move gracefully to the music all night long. I wish to thank the staff at Best Shore Trips for their professionalism and support while I was away. I will definately use their services again. Dubai really is a magical place and I would recommend people experience its wonders for themselves.

Caroline B