“Holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Sharjah

You added Hilton Sharjah to your Saves list
Hilton Sharjah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Buhaira Corniche Road | 3930, Sharjah 3930, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 20% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #2 of 74 Hotels in Sharjah
Sharja, United Arab Emirates
“Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

The accommodation was excellent, making our holiday very enjoyable and unforgettable ,The service was excellent the hotel position was just right, the receptionists and the concierge in particular were very helpful and very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Hashim S

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel.

It was nice to read that you liked our hotel and the service we provided and the fact that you found our team friendly and helpful really made us glad.

We look forward to being of service to you again if your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

Richard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This Hilton is a real gem and I am so pleased that I found it. Situated in the Emirate of Sharjah it is only 20 minutes drive away from Dubai Airport yet a world apart from the glitz and hustle and bustle of Dubai. I arrived early and as a Gold memeber was taken straight to the executive lounge with impressive views and given an upgrade to a spacious suite with early check in and late check out not an issue as it can be in some hotels! I should add that all the staff whom I met in the executive lounge were extremely helpful and friendly.
The staff throughout the hotel were similar and you felt that they had ample time fo their guests. As mentioned in previous posts don't come here expecting alcohol but as long as that is not an issue for you, you will be very happy here.
Swimming pools were never busy and the staff working there were some of the most friendly and helpful I have met, I also liked the fact you could choose a sunny or shaded pool at any time of the day.
Breakfast was excellent as was the buffet dinner I tried on my first night and theGerman food and beverage manager whom I spoke with was most obliging.
Finally I should mention the City Sightseeing bus that the Sharjah government are trying to promote. It passes by the hotel punctually every 40 minutes and the stop is directly opposite. I used this to find out more about Sharjah and get off at some interesting stops along the way, safe in the knowledge another bus would be along 40 minutes later depositing me back outside the hotel at the end of the tour - a really relaxing, informative way to spend a few hours.
I stayed here twice in the course of a week with a trip to other Hiltons in RAK and Kuwait sandwiched in between and shall be back again soon at the end of May. It has definitely become my hotel of choice when flying in and out of Dubai and I look forward to my next visit in May.
A well located, large, spacious hotel with friendly staff in the relaxed, welcoming Emirate of Sharjah yet only 20 minutes from Dubai airport. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear SJT999

Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to see the title of your review read ‘Great Hotel’. It is feedback such as this that helps us to improve each day.

We are really glad that you liked the room, food, swimming pools, but it was the mention of our friendly staff that really delighted us the most.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed last month and really enjoyed the experience. The hotel has it all - large spacious rooms, great location, friendly staff, good restaurants, and swimming pools with sun and shade. For the price it was just unbeatable. If you were staying in Dubai the rates would be at least double or more. OK, there is no alcohol in Sharjah, but so what - you have a lovely hotel in an Emirate that is so relaxed, much better than the plastic, fantastic, of Dubai!

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room with a view over the lagoon.
Dear winebuff43

We are delighted to see the title of your review, ‘Super Hilton’, it is comments like this that make our day.

Glad to note that you liked the spacious room, location, swimming pools, restaurants but the special mention of friendly staff that really made us happy.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This Hilton hotel was very good. It was clean and welcoming. Two outside swimming pools on either side of the building accommodating the morning and afternoon sun.

When booking this hotel I didn't realise that it was in the part of Dubai that did not allow any type of alcohol so an evening drink was way out of the question. This was a little disappointing as it was the start to our holiday, but in no way was this the hotels fault.

It was a bit of way out from downtown Dubai so taxis cost a bit and the Big Bus didn't go into Dubai near the Malls so you had to get a taxi there.

Dear glenandkerrie

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

Glad to note that you liked the swimming pools on either side of the building.

Looking forward to the chance of being of service to you again if your travels ever bring you back to Sharjah.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My second stay at Hilton Sharjah , thanks Mr. Hassan Naziem & his team who are always on top to make our stay beautiful , even they all remember my 10 months daughter name since our first stay 4 months ago that makes us feels at home with the family . our request was met perfectly the baby cot and call was given to assure our satisfaction . See you soon

Stayed April 2014
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Mohamed M

First of all, thank you very much for this feedback. We really appreciate it.

Happy to note that you really enjoyed your stay with us, but it was the mention of Hassan Nazeim that delighted us the most. It was also nice to know that our staff made you and your family feel at home.

Margaret River, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were 5 adults and 2 kids (3 rooms) staying for 2 nights (Easter Sunday and Monday) and had a wonderful time at this hotel, which is in one of the best locations in Sharjah - just opposite the lagoon. Very good all inclusive breakfast, large and comfortable rooms, amazing front swimming pool with great views + shaded back pool as well as squash courts. Can't fault it!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Nils Olav H

Thank you very much for your recent feedback of our hotel.

We are really happy to note that you had a great time at our hotel and that you liked our location,
the view, breakfast, swimming pools and the squash courts.

Thanks for also referring us as ‘Great Hilton Hotel’ , we strive on this sort of commendation.

Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

It’s my first visit in Hilton Sharjah, and I will definitely come back. Entering the lobby by the smile and greet of the door man make me feel comfortable, Prior to checked- in Taisseeir (front Office) with his pleasant smile and being attentive of giving information about the hotel facilities right away before asking him.

The room is clean especially the bath room which I am very particular of it and also the room is quite which is some other hotels I stayed can hear the noise from the other room.

‘’Over all cleanliness’’ the whole building of the hotel is well maintained and properly clean.

‘’ Quick service of room service’’ I was starving and ordered a food from room service but its worried me maybe the food will take long to deliver but I am wrong the food delivered on time that I am expected.

It was my friend birthday and it was a short noticed that I just informed the housekeeping to decorate my friend bed, and thank you to the rescue of Cherry from housekeeping she quickly made the towel decoration with a nice flowers before my friend arrive and my friend was very surprised and like Cherry's effort of making the towel cake decoration on her bed.

The quality of the breakfast is great it is an international buffet breakfast, however there is one missing, we as an Asian we do not survive without a rice and again thank you to the rescue of the Chef and with the assistance Of Archie from the F&B who prepared a delicious fried rice for us.

The F&B Manager Mostafa who is down to earth and patient taking a photo of me and my friend so many times at the restaurant until we satisfied of the result of the photo :).

Last but not the least, prior to check out meeting the Assistant Front Office Manager name Josephine her friendly smile and genuine questions of asking about our stay make us feel very important.

Our Overall experienced was very satisfied, would come back and will recommend this hotel.

Only one comment went to the swimming pool have noticed that no one assisting the guest making the sun bed or arranging the towels to the guest sun bed itself, only see one woman at the bar and all the staff are inside reception area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Richard G, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Ruth J

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are really glad to hear that you liked our hotel but it was the mention of our staff by name that really delighted us the most.

Richard

Been to Hilton Sharjah? Share your experiences!