“Really nice, will be staying there again.” 5 of 5 stars

Samaya Hotel Apartments Sharjah
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Nahda | PO Box 32133, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #59 of 74 Hotels in Sharjah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Really nice, will be staying there again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel apartment for over 3 months on two different trips. I can't complain. Receptionist (cherry) is great and intuitive to customer needs, they have a nice gym, a drop-off laundry room, and the cleaning staff is great and responsive.
I am usually charged a monthly rate and on my last visit I over stayed by 4 days, so instead of charging me the daily rate the manager (Mahmoud) went ahead and approved a monthly-daily rate for me (thanks by the way). Apartments I have stayed in are clean and I really don't have any complaints about this Hotel. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Abdul

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Couples
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011 via mobile

I had a very bad experience in this hotel apartment during my 10days holiday.There were many bedbugs on the bed,the TV was not working at most of time.and the Philippine lady in the reception is very rude,I forgot my photos in room no.803.I called the reception ask her check for me.she asked my cellphone number and said will call me back and I was waiting for her call for two days.finally I can't wait anymore and I called the reception again,I found another staff Sayed,he asked my cellphone number again and also was telling me he will call me back in one hour.so I wait 2 hours and I called again and again,finally I have been told they couldn't find my photos but I'm sure I left them in the left side drawer of the bed room.anyway,it's my bad luck to choose this hotel and I will never use it again.

• Stayed February 2011

Been to Samaya Hotel Apartments Sharjah? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Samaya Hotel Apartments Sharjah

Address: Al Nahda | PO Box 32133, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Sharjah > Sharjah
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette
Ranked #59 of 74 Hotels in Sharjah
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Samaya Hotel Apartments Sharjah 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Samaya Hotel Apartments Sharjah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Samaya Hotel Apartments Sharjah, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.