We have just returned from a 2 week family vacation and I must say being as we have stayed at all the top Dubai glitzy Hotels over the years and all around Jumeirah beach etc , this place beats them all. Fantastic beach Villas, fantastic beach, great food and all the staff were exemplary ...
Special thanks and commendations to Muhammed and his team at the Dhow bar, to Martin ( the duty manager ) who was brilliant. The only way to go is via All inclusive option, via Virgin.
We are going back in August for another planned vacation. The place is brilliant and once you have experienced this I doubt you're never go back to the Dubai hotels.
If I had to be forced to mention a couple of potential ways to improve this would be too many jellyfish on some days left on beach and possibly more dining options on the all inclusive options at some of the other restaurants would be great but I'm splitting hairs here.
The management of the Hotel Nd Hilton please take note as you have a hotel and team to be proud of and we are already telling everyone to go so look out for an influx of new customers...
Colin and Rebecca Eke + family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 50 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 Guestrooms in Villas and 324 Guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 Restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt from choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for a Starbucks coffee, or swim up to the pool bar Sunset Bar before grabbing a bbq lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees bar, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, bar hop your way around the resort, from the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports to Espirit for trendy cocktails and a live DJ. Leisure: The Spa features hamams, jacuzzis, saunas, and treatment tents on the beach. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing and sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and 2 shaded pools for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms will keep the children busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton