The best thing to wake up to was the beautiful sea view with the sun rising over the hills and the villas. Quiet coffee on the balcony enjoying the sound of the waves and the birdsong in the quiet of the early hours.
The main all day restaurant was average and menus could do with an upgrade as it was below par for a 5 star hotel in a town with very limited dining options outside of the hotels. Desserts looked and tasted like they came out of a factory instead of a 5 star hotel kitchen, too little variety and looking stale and tired.
Bathrooms were awkward and layout ill conceived as the toilet roll holder was positioned were a normal sized adult's leg should go when using the toilet. There was no toilet hose and the bidet was equally ill placed ensuring that it could not be used successfully without splashing all over the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 50 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 Guestrooms in Villas and 324 Guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 Restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt from choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for a Starbucks coffee, or swim up to the pool bar Sunset Bar before grabbing a bbq lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees bar, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, bar hop your way around the resort, from the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports to Espirit for trendy cocktails and a live DJ. Leisure: The Spa features hamams, jacuzzis, saunas, and treatment tents on the beach. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing and sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and 2 shaded pools for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms will keep the children busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton