My husband is running the RAK Half Marathon now since a couple of years, and every time when he runs we stay for 3 days at this beautiful resort.
We live in Abu Dhabi, so travelling around the UAE is nothing special for us. But to be honest, as soon as we check-in in The Hilton Beach Resort in RAK we feel we are on holiday. It is truly a relaxing place to unwind.
The weekends we are going are always super busy because of the RAK half marathon, but if you book these lovely junior suites/villas you won’t even see this. As the beach in front of the villas and two nice swimming pools are private access for those staying at the villas.
The beach is so calm, it’s lovely!!!
The junior suits have a big garden in front of them, and go straight onto the beach. In fact, you can see the sea from your bedroom. The bedroom is big and has a large TV, the living room is also big with another TV and the bathroom is nice as well with a walk in shower and bath.
There was even a nice fruit basket upon arrival at our villa.
As for the breakfast, the guests who stay at the villas normally need to go to the nice restaurant at the end of the resort. Very calm, not busy and you can sit outside while enjoying the view.
But as we stayed for two nights we decided to go to both restaurants.
The first day we went to the big one where all the hotel guests are going. It was quite busy, which of course was not as relaxing as the other place the next day. But still, the food was super and staff friendly. We just had to wait for the plates to come as they quickly run out of them.
As for dinner, we normally opt for the room service. The kids have something to eat and than they’ll go to bed while we can enjoy a nice dinner on our terrace with view on the sea. Our kids are sleeping in the living room (we always place 2 baby cots in that room), so even if we would want to watch some TV they wouldn’t be disturbed by us.
No need to take the kids to the restaurant, no need for a babysitter.
This year though, we had friends staying at the villa next to ours and we decided for a BBQ in their garden! This is a must!!!
You just ask the staff at what time you want the food to be ready and they’ll organize for you.
Punctually at the time asked, the dinner was ready. The table was nicely decorated with flowers, candles, … all very romantic. The chef was at place to cook the lobster, crab, lamb, steaks, … whenever we felt hungry.
The nice thing was that the kids could eat while we were having our starter. After they finished dinner they went inside the suite to watch a movie while we could enjoy our main and desserts with our friends.
If you still feel like going to the main building f.ex. for the duty free shop, the kids pool with slide, … You don’t have to walk all the way back, you can just call reception and they will send a buggy for you.
We will definitely be going back again and we can't wait for our next stay at this resort!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 50 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 Guestrooms in Villas and 324 Guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 Restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt from choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for a Starbucks coffee, or swim up to the pool bar Sunset Bar before grabbing a bbq lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees bar, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, bar hop your way around the resort, from the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports to Espirit for trendy cocktails and a live DJ. Leisure: The Spa features hamams, jacuzzis, saunas, and treatment tents on the beach. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing and sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and 2 shaded pools for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms will keep the children busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.