“OK, next time I try the steak, if there is a next time” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 299 restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
France
“OK, next time I try the steak, if there is a next time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is really Mall food with a closed in restaurant. A very large menu to choose from, perhaps we just unlucky.
My wife started having a coughing fit just as the young waiter approched and he insisted on finding out if we wanted bottled Evian (or similar) or "normal" water to help her stop coughing, even to the extent of coming back to confirm our request. More than one group came and went without ordering or eating as well which I found strange.
We ordered Cheesy Nachos to share,as a starter followed by Pizza. After a pretty long delay they all arrived at the same time! The Pizzas were sent back to wait but still made a re-appearance, five minutes later, brought by a different waiter! We gave up then and had everything on the table at the same time. I've had this service before, in Bulgaria, when the chef wanted an early night, but here they are always open late!
The Nachos were OK and the addition of smokey chicken was perhaps our fault for not making it clear that we just wanted cheese on our cheesy nachos. Pizzas. Disappointing. Soggy crust, possibly due to the previous wait but the vegetable one was bland and uninteresting and the "special" wasn't that special. No hot sauce or spicy sauce but Ketchup was put on the table.
I suppose I'll just have to try the steak.......

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

50% Recommend
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“''Head Chef he knows the taste''”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The feast head chef is very friendly and he is one of the best, very well presentation high quality and reasonable portion. High level of cleanliness, highly recommended. Will certainly come back especially with their well known new menu. Thanks

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denmark
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Nice and friendly place. Liked my Steak :-) But be aware that no alcohol is allowed but thats how it is when you eat something outside the hotels...

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“BEST STEAK EVER I HAD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I am a steak lover. I enjoy eating in many different types of steaks restaurants. I recently had the pleasure of dining at Feast International in, Ras al khaimah! I looked forward to this experience. Here is what I discovered!
Feast restaurant is located at Al hamra mall. in Ras al Khaimah . This location is close to many great stores, banks and other places of interest. It is also very close to RAK Ceramics and the RAK al hamra palace hotel a good place to exit off of this well traveled road, if you are hungry for a steak dinner. When I visited this Steak restaurant, it was crowded but, there were plenty of parking places available. Even though this restaurant was busy, I did not have to wait for a table. The hostess was friendly and told us that our server would be with us shortly. He was. We had a very courteous waiter who took our drink orders. Though the drinks were not served in record time, they did come and we had a lot of time to look at the wide array of steaks choices on the menu!

The menu at Feast is fantastic and it has something to please everyone! Appetizers like grilled Halloumi, Bruschetta, red chilli prawns, soup of the day, cheesy nachos and salt & pepper calamari , fat chips . There are many grilled seafood options on the menu! and really affordable! I ordered a 300g fillet steak , . It was priced very reasonably. I got a decent amount of food for my money! The meal was delicious! , fabulous and very tender. I was very pleased with the service and the high quality of food! Feast International is a wonderful restaurant to dine in!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dubai
“A hidden jewel in RAK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This restaurant is next to the food court in the mall. It serves all types of cuisine and does each one very well. I've tried the buffet here and its great value for money. Also tried the a la carte menu and the steaks would give the best steakhouses a run for their money. Try the fillet with peppercorn sauce and the fat chips - YUM!!!
A restaurant that's definitely worth a try!

• Visited September 2012