We managed to see almost every inch of the Cove Rotana during our stay, as due to different family members arriving at different times we found ourselves scattered throughout the complex, and had to rely on the golf buggies to get around. The Cove Rotana is a sprawling low-rise resort on a steep slope leading down to the sea, with beautifully kept gardens throughout. The facilities are all near the top of the hill in a central area, with the rooms to the left and right of this area, and down the hill to the beach. You can do an awful lot of walking here, but can request a lift to any part of the complex and don't normally have to wait for more than 10 mins for a golf buggy or minivan to pick you up. The staff are all friendly and the switchboard knows your name when you ring up for anything. Meals in the main restaurant were adequate but not brilliant, although we had a very nice meal in the Mediterranean restaurant near reception, and room service was good, but could do with reducing their portion size if they don't want wasted food. Overall I would recommend the Cove Rotana, but try to avoid wet weather, as some of the rooms leak badly in the rain, including ours, but this isn't usually a problem as it only rains once a month on average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah