We have family living in Dubai so combined family visit with holiday in Ras Al Khaimah. The Cove Rotana offered excellent accommodation, superb service - the staff were always very pleasant and helpful in the bars, restaurants and pools, and the food offered a wonderful choice, I am not easily pleased but challenge anyone not to find something they like. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to chill, relax and enjoy themselves quietly and we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Rotana Resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront, offering spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf. Just 8 km from the city centre, 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah Airport and an 87 km drive from Dubai, The Cove Rotana Resort is an ideal destination for leisure travellers and weekend breakers. 204 rooms and 78 one, two and three bedroom Villas, 3 fully-equipped and flexible meeting rooms with the latest audio-visual equipment, 6 attractive choices of restaurants, bars and lounges, the fully equipped Bodylines leisure and fitness club, 600 metres of pristine beach, 2 swimming pools and 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms are among the many facilities offered at The Cove Rotana Resort – Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah