“Best Biryani!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Best Biryani!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The restaurant is nice and intimate. Service is excellent and food is amazing. The chicken biryani was the best we've tasted so far. We will definitely visit this restaurant again to try other stuff on the menu.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
“Great Food, Pricey But Good Quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Indian restaurants are very popular in Al Ain with both expats and locals. I still prefer 'Tanjore' at the Danat Al Ain Resort for a sit down Indian meal. However, on those days when I'm short on time and stumped for ideas for dinner…Coriander comes to the rescue.

I will stop by and place a take away order at Coriander which is conveniently located in Al Bawadi Mall. I give them my mobile number. Go and do some shopping in the Mall at Carrefour or Marks & Spencer and when my food is ready to be collected, they give me a call and I go pick up my order.

As I mentioned in the title, it isn't cheap. For the quality and size of portions I would expect to pay a little less. Whenever I am short on time, Coriander is worth the extra cost. I would not like to make a habit of doing this…it could soon become an expensive habit. But for once in a while, it does the job nicely.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Our favorite Indian cuisine restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Love this place - staff are lively and so attentative. Food is amazing - tried a lot on the menu but our favorite is the butter chicken. Great drinks selection - never fault the food and there is always so much left over to take home and eat the next day. If you like spice they do that well too. We go regularly for our weekly dose

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Food! and Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We have tried Indian food across the globe, but this food is exceptionally tasty and healthy. Normally after having Indian food you tend to feel drousy, here the food was very light and delicious. It is a must try if you visit Al Ain.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Same like indian palace”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I visited this resturant and it has tasty indian food, its very good but not wow, tables on the middle of resturants are not comfortable but family places are good
This is very similar to indian palace nothing more, they need larger area to hamdle the customers.