We were seven families with eight rooms booked to enjoy an outing during the Eid Holidays. Check-in was a bit chaotic and at the end of it realised that 6 families and set of teenage kid rooms were allocated in the main hotel and one family in the chalet, though we all checked in together.
The staff performing the check-in was very stuck on "your booking is like this" as it was an online booking through a booking site. Fortunately, the duty manager stepped in and sorted it out to our satisfaction.
The hotel itself and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. Special mention to the house-keeping manager who accommodated our request to join the twin beds in the rooms where we had small kids with parents staying.
The highlight of the hotel is the pool areas and the sports facilities. There are two pool areas, one lap pool and one kids play pool with slides and water spouts. The kids were not willing to come out the pool. This area also has the locker rooms, changing rooms with shower, steam and sauna (separate for males and females), Jacuzzi, table tennis, squash courts and the gym which is pretty well equipped.
There is a bar by the lap pool, another outlet serving beverages connected to the sports area, a full fledged pub by the name of Poco's, a dining area and a lounge cafe on the ground floor with a wide range of offerings for most nationalities, an Italian joint, the breakfast had great variety and quality of offering was really good. liquor is reasonably priced.
The hotel is nearly in the middle from Jabal Hafeet to Hili fun city, so can be said to be close to almost all the tourist attractions in Al Ain.
The only pain point for us during the stay was the increased security set up in the hotel on account of the FIFA u 17 matches being held in Al Ain. Apart from this I would recommend this hotel for stay while in Al Ain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in exotic landscaped gardens, the Hilton Al Ain hotel offers a peaceful oasis in the heart of this bustling city. This Al Ain hotel is close to major tourist attractions and Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports are 80 minutes away. Visit nearby Al Ain attractions, enjoy a round of golf on the hotel’s 9-hole course or simply relax by the pool. Explore Al Ain's magnificent sand dunes with a desert safari, work out in the hotel's fitness center or unwind in the sauna and Jacuzzi. Lunch alfresco at International buffet restaurant - Flavours or sample tradition Arabic fare in Makani Café. Try a variety of Tex-Mex cuisine at Paco's Bar and souvor the taste of excellent fajitas or quesadillas while watching sport games on TV. Listen to live music 5 days a week or enjoy the pleasant evening temperatures in an open-air terrace. Persons under the age of 21 are not allowed to enry to Paco's Bar after 6pm.Have fun in the huge playground, enjoy the squash courts and table tennis, or relax with a massage while the kids have fun in the Kids’ Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Al Ain Hilton International
- Hilton Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi