High up on the hills- close to the top of Abu Dhabi's second highest peak, rests the Mercure Grand Hotel ! Much like the jewel in a King's crown, the hotel itself is the centrepiece in the vastly barren landscape all around.
The staff is courteous and helpful. The hotel houses a beautiful swimming pool, a gym and all the basics of a luxury hotel. The rooms are spacious. Each room has a balcony from where to look out into the town of Al Ain below you.
Overall a fairly luxurious and relaxing way to spend your holidays !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet with 124 rooms is a unique mountain oasis resort, located at 915 m on Hafeet Mountain, just a 2hr drive from Abu Dhabi and Dubai. With refined authentic architecture reflecting the magic atmosphere of the region, the hotel offers 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar with breathtaking views of the city. There are also various meeting facilities and recreational activities available such as a health club, 3 swimming pools with water slides, mini golf and a kids playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Hotel Al Ain
- Mercure Al Ain
- Accor Al Ain
- Mercure Grand Jebel Hafeet Al Ain Emirate Of Abu Dhabi