“Really nice museum, my fav in UAE” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Museums
Attraction Details
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
7 attraction reviews
“Really nice museum, my fav in UAE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I like Ajman museum, even more than Dubai museum, its large and more quite place. When I was there I was only 1 tourist in all museum, kind of creepy, but I enjoy anyway. I dont remember the enter price, but it was something like 3-5 dirhams (around 1$). Museum workers was nice and polite, but they dont speak english :) Oh and its large and ford itself have many doors and many entrances, all them closed because air conditioning, so you just open door and go inside, there is thematic exposition behind each door. Sometimes you have to walk upstairs also. Anyway, I take a lot of pictures there, so better one time to see, that 100 times to say (I put here only small part pics that I took, because its really large and have a lot to see and to capture). Oh and I easy go by walk from Ajman Corniche, its takes me around 20-30 minutes only.

Visited April 2012