We have been staying at the Hermitage (off season) for many years now. We love that place. They take good care of their condos and each one is two bedrooms and two baths, full kitchen living room and large dining area.
We have been going since my son is an infant he is now 12, a couple of years ago we had to break the news to him it was not our summer home we just rented it.
One day when we become rich we would like to buy a unit there.
(or at least rent the place during summer months)
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel Amagansett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is an elegant ocean front retreat nestled among the spectacular pristine dunes of Amagansett. This exclusive sanctuary offers uniquely furnished luxurious two-bedroom units complete with living room and dining room, full kitchen facilities and color television with cable service. Private decks for tanning and entertaining epitomize the union of sun, surf and luxury living found at The Hermitage. Bask on the ocean beach or challenge and unwind on The Hermitage tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Fareportal and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hermitage at Napeague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.