I want to thank the Hermitage at Napeague for being flexible on its cancellation policy for victims of Hurricane Sandy. I made a long-term reservation for an elderly, disabled couple whose home was damaged in the storm, but needed to cancel the reservation when the couple did not want to stay in a hotel so far from their town. The assistant manager, Randy, was very understanding of our situation and a pleasure to work with. I was especially happy to work with the hotel after Expedia (through which I made the reservation) gave me an unbelievably hard time when I tried to cancel. If the hotel treats its guests as well as it treated us, you will have a wonderful stay at the Hermitage.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel Amagansett
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is an elegant ocean front retreat nestled among the spectacular pristine dunes of Amagansett. This exclusive sanctuary offers uniquely furnished luxurious two-bedroom units complete with living room and dining room, full kitchen facilities and color television with cable service. Private decks for tanning and entertaining epitomize the union of sun, surf and luxury living found at The Hermitage. Bask on the ocean beach or challenge and unwind on The Hermitage tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hermitage at Napeague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.