Each of the two bedroom apartments in this coop hotel are individually furnished. Ours (C-3) had someone's Italian grandmother furniture, but a tv in every room. The two bathrooms and the kitchen were basic 80s motel. It was fine for the shoulder season rate, but would not be in August when prices skyrocket. Several electrical outlets didn't work and a window opener was broken. The view was of the pool and beach beyond. Landscaping is beautiful, the pool is well taken care of, and the white modern architecture is pleasing. A lifeguard works the pool and an attendant is on the gorgeous beach ready to set up your chaise and umbrella. The location is incredible if you like miles of hardly developed beach.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel
- The Hermitage At Napeague Hotel Amagansett
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is an elegant ocean front retreat nestled among the spectacular pristine dunes of Amagansett. This exclusive sanctuary offers uniquely furnished luxurious two-bedroom units complete with living room and dining room, full kitchen facilities and color television with cable service. Private decks for tanning and entertaining epitomize the union of sun, surf and luxury living found at The Hermitage. Bask on the ocean beach or challenge and unwind on The Hermitage tennis courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Fareportal and Hotels.com so you can book your The Hermitage at Napeague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.