“Couldn't get a single thing right” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Airmont
“Couldn't get a single thing right”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Not only was the service horrible, but we were rushed out of there. Our reservation was for 8:15 and we were done with our meal by 8:50. I ordered a dry martini and got a dirty martini instead. My risotto was gluey and tasteless and had a film over it that made me think it had been sitting in the pot for too long. Worst meal we had on our vacation out East.

Visited June 2013

Hamptons. NY
“Bland food, and not worth the wait.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Sure it was 7/3, and the place is packed. We have a reservation and are seated immediately. The joint is heaving so this seems a good sign. Actually, no. Our fried calamari is chewy. The lemon with the prosciutto and goat's cheese is hard. The pizza is good but the spaghettini a la grecque, just qualifying as al Dante, has a sauce that lacks kick; its shrimp is dull and tasteless. To her credit, the hostess admits to being short-staffed and comps us with a glass of wine and the pasta dish. Our waitress is charming and we feel her pain when the kitchen is conspiring against her. It's the Hamptons in the summer, where 'scene' means more than value satisfaction.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Northport, New York
“You have to try it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've eaten there at least ten times!! Everything has been perfect...from the pork chop to the chicken to the steak!! I've never had a bad meal, the servers are extremely attentive!! The place is a sure winner!! Oh! And don't forget the bar!! Let them offer you a drink,, they are fabulous!! They have great choices!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hate crowds and noise? Try the place now!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I went today for the first time for brunch. I was the only diner, just before noon. I started with a half grapefruit, which was given a creme brûlée style sugar crust. For a main course I chose the farfalle with garlic, broccolini, and gorgonzola. It was a nice sized portion of al dente pasta. Garlic cloves were cut a bit thick for my taste, but vegetables and cheese were just the right amount. It was a perfect day to sit outdoors, so I didn't look around the interior too much, but what I saw was bright and spacious. Rest room was pristine.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Busy and pleasent restaurant,but Food is nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

À very crowded and noisy place. Food was ok but heavy.
Staff was good and surroundings good for the type of clientele.