“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 281 Hotels in Marmaris
Falkirk Scotland
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

I stayed here with my 22 year old daughter , who has been to this hotel in june/july of 2010 her review is on here too, I have to say i was very optomistic about where she had told me we were going and wasnt i suprised"!

Yes the sunbeds are a little bit of an issue but not once did i not get one,
Food was good and lots of variety and never got a bad meal once,
Entertainment was hilairous and honestly i dont know what people are comlaining about!! The entertainers work there little socks off!! And always have a little smile on there faces!! Every day apart from a Sunday(which is there day off) there is entertainment on and pool games which may i add are hilarious!! If you dont want to join in then dont, simple as that!

Iam not much of a clubber but the entertainment team took my daughter out every night and not once did she complain that they were "sleezy"" as some reports say,

I have to say i would definalty go back as me and my daughter had so much of a laugh and genuinely think that people on here just moan for the sake of moaning!!

If you go expecting 5*star dubai hotel services then i reccommend u dont go but go with a little expectation you will like this hotel!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (413)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
rotherham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

Real let down, initial response when we arrived was very inpresssed, but this didnt last very long.. Food was of average quality and repetative, staff showed no intrest at all unless they were given a tip. The pool area was very crowded and sun beds limited unless you were prepared to get up at the crack of dawn to put your towel down. you were hassled continually by the resident photographer, sfaff from the health and well being spa, resident tattooist and hair dressers. Bar staff appeared totally fed up and the alcohol is really poor quality. Enterainment was really poor but I put this down to the hotel not providing the entertainment team adequate finance to do their jobs well. i know that it is coming to the end of the season, but please this is totally unacceptable. this hotel has lost its way and i would say to anyone thinking of booking this hotel to look else where. we have been to marmaris 9 times previously and this has been our worst experience of hotel accomadation to date. Come on Grand Pasa do you not realise people wont come back?

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

I have just this moment arrived back from Marmaris. What a lovely place to go so much to see and do, the hotel itself is beautiful and clean and situated close to beach and shops. The food was nice but little repetative but surounded by bars and restaurants if you fancied a treat. The pool was clean and always somewhere to sit. I would stay in this hotel again and would recommend to everyone. The only downside was the lack of evening entertainment, if this was looked at then this would be the perfect hotel.

WARNING ALL THOMAS COOK CUSTOMERS do not go on the last day trip to Thermemaris Hotel in Dalaman, yes it is only 5 mins from airport but was that bad I think I would have rather walked!!!! The food was disgusting, the rooms were basic and smelt horrid, there was no evening/night life, bar closed as 10.30 and we couldnt even get a glass of water!!!! The Putting green looked nice but the putters were broke and the table tennis was interesting without a net. I do not suggest this Hotel for any British people who have a good sense of smell and enjoy any kind of evening entertainment. It truely spolit my holiday and we were only there for ONE day as its close to the airport and you hear EVERY plane pass, what a waste of money!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
blackpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

just returned from the grand pasa, we arrived 12 hrs early due to the collapse of 2 flight providers , got there at 3 am , was made comfy by the staff , got our wrist bands at 7am so we could have breakfast etc, they offered us a suite instead of the 2 rooms that we had booked as the suite was availble straight away unlike the rooms which would only be ready after 2pm, suite was massive and no extra charge !! pool and slides were fantastic, food very good and varied , drink was better than we have had in other all inc hotels so all in all top holiday

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

Was abit worried going to turkey, heard different reports. So glad we went the hotel was amazing. Could not fault anything everything was 100%. Daughter still asks when are we going back.

• Stayed April 2010
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

What can we say,top class hotel ,try get a pool side room ours was 225. Food too much to sample staff very hard working but dont get caught out by thomas cooks day trips very overpriced and not what they advertise . Little walk to the mail strip and some close friendly bars if you get sick me the hotel entertainment. Will be returning next year ! The whyte family eastbourne.

• Stayed September 2010
West Midlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed at the Grand Pasa for a week with a friend in July.
Really enjoyed our time there and the week was fantastic. The rooms are beautiful, the pool area was great (if a little over crowded) and I really enjoyed the food, there was always lots of choice as long as you were willing to try something different and not just the same old english food. The hotel does a great bus service into town every night and the entertainment staff take you to the best bars. We also went in the turkish spar and had turkish bath, facemask and massage which was amazing (until you read below)
The only downsides were a couple of members of staff at the hotel were extremely sleezy.
Firstly I got stalked by Antonio who ran the spar, he wouldn't leave me alone around the hotel and was constantly trying to ask me out when I made it clear i didn't want to go! Then he came on the minibus into town when he knew we were going and offered sexual services next time we went to the spa (also reported by other guests) and then continued to follow us around bar street.
And then one of the bar staff tried to offer me money to return to Turkey and live with him, when i made it clear i wouldn't be doing this he changed his mind and again offered me sex. He knew my name and must have got my mobile number off the hotel computer as I has text messages from him when i returned home!

Overall had an amazing holiday and managed to ignore the above staff. I would definately recommend the hotel but just be careful who you talk to! Most of the staff were lovely but there's always ones that have to ruin it!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Grand Pasa Hotel? Share your experiences!