“My 40th birthday” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kenan Evren BulvarI,Siteler, Marmaris 48700, Turkey   |
Ranked #94 of 282 hotels in Marmaris
“My 40th birthday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Me n my partner amber stayed there from 24th october till 31st . Really nice hotel, clean rooms... beach only metres away. .. staff really friendly must say hello to jack n ersin who made us feel welcome at all times. ..

• Stayed October 2013

408 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

me and my wife and our two young kids stayed here for a week it was the week before the hotel closed for their winter. For us the holiday was so relaxing and the kids really had fun. we decided to go at the end of October because we like the resort to be quiet and the weather not to be too hot. no faults with the hotel. clean, and friendly. on the beach.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Havant, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to the Kayamaris last year and returned again this year. I loved the hotel so much so I went back. The food is really nice and there is a lot of choice. There is always something to eat and drink. Hotel staff are really nice and friendly. All the staff in the hotel are polite.

I think the hotel is really relaxing and in a perfect place. Its a really clean hotel.

Will definitely go again! love this place

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I went to this hotel in marmaris a few months ago and I forgot to write a review, so after going for a second time this month, I decided to write a review on trip advisor. this year and just wanted to give it a good review because I loved every second at the hotel. I went with my family and all of us enjoyed the holiday. the holiday itself in turkey was really good and we are so glad we chose to stay at the kayamaris. I do not know why people are writing bad reviews about this hotel because I think it is really good and I loved the hotel.

Room Tip: Get a sea view room or a swimming pool view
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The best vacation i ever had! I wish that it didnt ended. The waiters and the bartenders were very friendly plus they were good in there job. The food was amazing. They have the best shows. Thank you Kayamaris Hotel for the unforgettable vacation.

• Stayed September 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Me and my brother stayed in Kayamaris for ten days. It was our second time in Marmaris and defiantly the best hotel we have been to.

The hotel is 2 minutes walk from the sea front and the beach. It is also in the perfect location for walking into bar street, the rest of Marmaris and to Icemeler. There is a taxi rank at the end of the street. The hotel is situated in a nice quiet street 2 minutes away from the migros supermarket and mcdonalds.

The staff that work in the hotel are very good people, especially Eric and Hikmet who are chefs from the restaurant at Kayamaris. Everybody is really friendly and talked with us which made it a great hotel. Both me and my brother and friend made good friends with Eric and Hikment because.
The food at the hotel was very nice. Everyday there is a variety of food to eat, we always had lots of food everyday as it was so good. We went all inclusive so ate food and drink in the hotel everyday. There is something to eat all through the day. The fruit juice machine gives out really nice drinks too. The restaurant was always really clean and the staff in there were great especially Eric and Hikmet who made are holiday great :) The kebabs being cooked outside were really nice and included with our all inclusive. So were the omelletes which were cooked as well as buffet breakfast every morning.

The kayamaris was always clean. Our room was really good, it was big enough for three of us and we liked the balcony. The hotel is more than 4 star to me. Hope to go back soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Barnsley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

just got back from kaya miras a lovely cleen hotel the food was nice but not a lot of choice but was nice wat we add the staff wer nice n freindley the sun bed was a let down only 1 side of pool got the sun but 1 min away n u was a lovely walk on prom went in sister bar fab food n gd service watched footy ad a lovely holiday

Room Tip: higher rooms betta for veiw
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Kayamaris Hotel? Share your experiences!