“Fantastic holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Green Park Apartments

You added Green Park Apartments to your Saves list
Green Park Apartments
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Adnan Menderes Bulvari 25. Sk No:2, Marmaris 48700, Turkey   |
Ranked #92 of 281 Hotels in Marmaris
“Fantastic holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for 2 weeks with my wife and have been thoroughly looked after by Mario and the staff. I agree some of the shows do have mild sexual inuendos but this is no way offesive if you are prudish stay away.. I think the staff do have the right to ask you to try their restaurant as they are not on a salary and only get paid by commission.I put this down to peer pressure everybody who is in employment will no what I mean.The food in the restaurant is really nice and I am quite picky..Mario and staff have always been polite and professional

• Stayed September 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

These apartments are firstly not suitable for families due to the sexual scenes played out by the bar staff.

Rooms are basic, if the shower didn't flood the sink did. Air conditioning was in the living area so it is still boiling hot in the bedroom.

The food in the restaurant was nice but don't be conned into paying for the themed nights as they are a rip off, just choose from the restaurant menu as its so much better value.

To start with the staff can't do enough for you but then when you start going to different restaurants they will ignore you, stop speaking to you and start speaking about you to other guests which they did to my family when we first arrived.

All that the bar staff are after is your money and sex!!

Watch out for Mario sleazy little perverted man, tried his hardest to get my friend to go out in the car with him at nights after he finished work for sex, and then you have Victor he will annoy you every day to get you to book a Turkish bath with him, he got so bad we used to move to the restaurant when we seen him coming round the guests at the pool or just pretended we were asleep!!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel/apartment
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have just returned from green park for my 4th year running,love these apartments and all who work in them my only bug bear was that there was a couple of residents there I think they may have been called Craig and lianne who took over the hotel,not sure what Craig was doing for the management but they did get there sun beds reserved every morning in same place by pool I realised this when I saw them leaving towels at reception of an evening and the next morning there towels were on beds in same spot for sun.
I would have also like to have been invited to dance school but maybe when I go next year I will,already booked for 2014 would recommend these apartments to anyone best holiday I have ever had and I wont holiday anywhere else now

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The apartments were not clean and looked after at all we were in room 401 the carpets were ripped also walls were dirty, floor tiles were all cracked... Then one day lots of ants started crawling out a hole in ceiling. The power in this room keep tripping we got fresh towels 4 days after we arrived. Overall ruined our holiday

Room Tip: Don't go for a room upstairs as no lift lower apartments looked better
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bracknell, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We took our two children on their first overseas holiday and they had a fantastic time.They loved Marmaris, the beach and Aquaparks, but the holiday was made by the welcome from all the team at Green Park. Our daughter had her 5th birthday whilst we were there and the cake and everyone singing happy birthday was magical for her. Thanks to Alex for arranging that.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the green park at 5.30 in the Moring and was greeted by staff!!i was on the ground floor which was fantastic having two children!!the rooms are big and very clean and were cleaned everyday!!staff at the greenpark are amazing and made are Hoilday they are brilliant with the kids especially Alex and Jason and mario!they all work really hard and long hours they have great entertainment for the kids!!the beach Is a 10 15 min walk!!danny the photographer is fantastic we had some lovley photos done!!thanks to all the staff and we will see you next year xx

• Stayed August 2013
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

our first time to Turkey and really enjoyed it, room was fine as far as we were concerned bedding and towels were changed twice while we were there, staff were friendly with the exception of the bloke wanting us to have a Turkish bath he really annoyed me and had problems taking no for an answer. We ate out several times at various other restaurants and the staff were fine when we came back. Rooms are basic but what do you expect for the money you pay, we booked last minute so got it really cheap. Kids enjoyed spending time round the pool while we went shopping they are 18 and 12 so ok to leave. Danny was great doing our photos but not pushy just left us to pick what we wanted, whether we go back again I don't know as I like to go different places but would definitely recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Green Park Apartments? Share your experiences!