“Fantastic place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Preston, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Just been for the second time in a week whilst on our holiday to icmeler. Had the chicken Diane and the Asian style salmon first time and then fajitas and penne arabiatta the second time. Best restaurant in the area by far. Every credit to all the staff there, excellent job!

• Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“"Great food great service great place "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went here with my sister in law sep 16th we were greeted by Murat who was very charming and took our order, We ordered a bottle of house white wine which was excellent, had our lovely bread which you always get, then our mains Rachel had chicken fajitas I had pepper chicken we both agreed perfect, the service, staff, and location are outstanding, We were really pleased we had tried this perfect place.

Salford, Manchester
“BEAUTIFUL ROMANTIC PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Literally just come away from this outstanding restaraunt. The staff are amazing and friendly especially the manager Rasim. Lovely man & very friendly. The food is absoloutley perfect I had t-bone steak 1 word WOW!!! Never had steak like it. My husband had the mixed grill I cannot praise this place & its staff enough....beautiful food, amazing staff & stunning surroundings I would definately recommend it. Keep up the good work Rasim & staff
Lindsay & Mark
Salford

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have just returned from Marmaris after a week away with my Boyfriend and after reading the great reviews we decided to go for dinner at the Dost Restaurant, the food there was delicious and by far the best that we had in Marmaris. The service was also fantastic and we were made to feel very welcome. I had the seafood Si Marie pasta which was gorge and my Boyfriend had a traditional Turkish dish of beef and toasted bread (can't remember the name!) which was also very tasty. The view from the terrace is lovely and overlooks the beach and harbour. There were also some nice bars around the restaurant. I would definitely recommend Dost for a lovely meal and great atmosphere :)

London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

After hearing good things about this restaurant, I was quite looking forward to my meal. I couldn't help being disappointed by the whole experience. The service wasn't great for instance the waiters collected empty glasses without asking you if you wanted more drinks and the service was slow. The food was average with all four of our party all agreeing there food was nothing special. The insessant noise from the bar nextdoor also meant that we found it hard to hear eachother so that means the atmosphere was ruined. I hope this was just a bad one off experience as the restaurant looks so stylish and impressive. I have also had lots of friends eat here who have been really happy with the restaurant.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere