Stayed at long beach from the 14th to the 24th september. We was not expecting the Ritz for the price we paid but was informed that this was a hotel! Yes please do take notice of the poor reviews as they are very true. If you are not bothered about the food and want to just go and party in Marmaris and sleep really well then the hotel will be fine for you as the location is very good for the beach and the night life. The hotel is nowhere near the 3star it is rated. The rooms were ok but the noise from door slamming and other guests arriving back early hours was horrendous. The pool was clean but the sunbeds and the surrounding poolside area was not good. The bar is a punch and judy hut serving minimal choices. The food was not good at all! you were served your hot food and did not get a lot of it! although you would not want it anyway.
Best meal was probably breakfast! No snacks were provided during the day unless you can call cookies, tea and coffee - snacks! no ice creams etc., for the children and no entertainment at all.
We have stayed at other all inclusives - this was the worst by far! I did expect John Cleese to make an appearance at some point but think it was worse than fawlty towers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LONG BEACH HOTEL has had a lot of TLC for season 2014 Long Beach Hotel started to work as an all inclusive in 2011, It is a lovely hotel that is conveniently located within walking distance of the lively streets of Marmaris where you will find all the buzzing restaurants, bars and clubs. A couple of minutes stroll and you are on the beach, with its long pedestrianized promenade that will take you to the harbour if you go in one direction and Icmiler if you go the other direction (lovely walk or bike ride on a summers evening) With the local bus (dolmus) you can go to just about anywhere, although we don't expect many people wanting to travel further afield with all that Marmaris has to offer. However if you decide to stay and lounge by the pool our staff will take good care of you with their friendly and welcoming attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Long Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Apartments Marmaris
- Long Beach Apartments Hotel Marmaris