“Great people, lots of laughs!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel London Blue
Merkez Mahallesi Yunus Nadi cad. | no:18, Marmaris 48700, Turkey   |
Ranked #35 of 84 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great people, lots of laughs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed at London blue for 10 days (half board) and I can honestly say it’s one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. Rooms are clean and comfortable, new towels are provided daily and the beach is just a short walk away. The food is delicious; you can tell a lot of effort goes into making it and you even get a Sunday roast included in the price! Staff are all extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable. There is entertainment and dancing every night which is a lot of fun, and we also enjoyed playing pool with the staff in the evening (even though we lost almost every game!!). Watch out for your rep, he will rip you off big time if he can, just buy all your excursions from the guy next door! I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and will defiantly be coming back! Thank you London Blue!

Room Tip: If you need something just ask, staff are always happy to help!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Top hotel staff friendly clean towels every day and room we had 14 days there the food was excellent they couldn't do enough for you the only let down was the holiday rep who enjoyed ripping people off there is a day trips service next to hotel use them mictrac

• Stayed June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

well just had a two week stay at this hotel made to feel very welcome made some very good friends marie/hackon/sandra/orhan and many more the management were very helpful to all guests room cleaned every 2days fresh towels and bedding food excellent pool very clean and kept that way by orhan,the beers were kept flowing by erdel excellent barman big thank you also to mazlum/mahsum/little ozzie for keeping us all happy with there danceing to one of the best chefs norie for the excellent food that was presented at every meal time also a big thank you to ozzie and his brother sel for makeing me feel part of your family not just a guest in there hotel .would i come back to the london blue YES looking to be back in october yes there is some rooms that people will always complain about but most rooms are undergoing re-furb give it time and i would say that from it,s star rateing now it would move up by one more star .WELL DONE TO ALL AT THE LONDON BLUE LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT STAY WITH YOUR GOOD SELVES

Room Tip: any room realy
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I have just got back from a 10 day stay at London blue hotel, me and my friend arrived early hours of the morning the first thing that was said to us was" where are your boyfriends" I replied at home and then was told" don't worry ill find you one" I found this worrying as we are two young girls alone. The room was tiny and dirty the maids did clean everyday but would just swap over our bed sheets between our two beds, I'm sure they were actually using our shower as well as our shower products seemed to empty quickly. Bottom line I wouldn't stay here again and young girls stay away if alone as we got followed back to our hotel and had the people following hide in the children's play area next to the hotel. Only good thing I can say is that the Chinese food was good and the full English but that is it!!!

• Stayed June 2013

Travelers are raving about these Marmaris hotels

Southport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Standard of the rooms absolutely fabulous. Massive upgrades completed from the previous year. Very good staff, with excellent communication skills, who give that bit extra to assist with any queries whether about the hotel or the area in general.

Suitable for all from young children to pensioners. The location is ideally situated for those who want a relaxing or activity holiday.

We will be returning again in September.

Room Tip: Front rooms overlook the street which is not overly busy or noisy. Rear rooms look up toward the Aq...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We arrived on the 10 th of may 2 in the morning and were told we weren't expected at the hotel and were told to go to bed and were given a room and told we would sort it out in the morning, we got to the room and it was very dirty and there was blood on the sheets which the next morning when we went down we asked if they could be changed ( we took the sheets off and slept on towels) and they said that is fine but then they weren't changed till the 3rd day when i asked the maid to do it my self. The rooms are very dirty and basic which te basic u expect but u don't except dirty I ate here on the first morning as I was starving but what they fail to tell you is only Turkish breakfast is free and then after that we spent a lot of time out of the hotel and when we arrived the hotel staff kept Harrasing us to eat n drink and as we kept refusing we were told on the 4th day that they had received a email confirming that are accommodation had been cancelled and we need to phone and get it sorted or we could pay again which we refused to do as we had a receipt and they also said that we couldn't use there phone and had to use the pay phone. So I rang my parents at home and gave them all the contact info for the people we booked are holidays with and eventually it was sorted and the travel people rang the hotel after it was all sorted they stop Harrasing us and this is 5 days in to are 7 day holiday and they insisted that we ate with them which we refused as there hotel rooms we very dirty so I wasn't chancing eat from there again and you also had to steal toilet roll room the maids balcony which may I say was off the hall way into the rooms which always had a lite cigarette in this hotel is horrible and the staff are rude I loved turkey but wouldn't stay here again as a couple that we met on the beach told us the had got a hotel on the beach for the same as what we had pay to stay in this dump also on us leaving the hotel the staff never said thank you for stayin they just watched us leaving please do not waste your money and please take a look at are pictures we upload!!! If you go to turkey make sure you visit Piccadilly bar and restaurant it's amazing and amazing service aswell !!

• Stayed May 2013
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I have just returned from a 10 day stay at Hotel London Blue. It was my first time to Marmaris and I travelled with my 6 year old daughter. Prior to going, I was a bit apprehensive after reading some negative reviews however we had a pleasant stay at this hotel and I would go back.
Bearing in mind that this is a 3* hotel, the rooms were basic but cleaned daily. Towels and bed sheets were changed every other day but staff were more than happy to assist if you requested fresh towels or bedding.
The food is fantastic here. They specialise in Steaks and Chinese food but also have a general all day menu. The chef is also happy to prepare something that is not on the menu.
The staff are great and always there to help...nothing is too much for them. They take the time out to get to know you which is always nice. They work very hard and for long hours and they still manage to smile. Well done boys!
The location is ideal, especially if you have young children. This hotel is situated away from the main strip of hotels so there is less noise pollution. You are not too far away from shops, restaurants and of course the beach is just a 5-10 minute walk away. Everywhere is accessible.
This hotel is definately worth trying as you get 5* food and service in a 3* hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel London Blue? Share your experiences!