This place was so bad in so many ways i honestly don't know where to start.
We arrived in the early hours of the morning to have to give our passports as a deposit along with £20 which wasn't very welcoming.
We was taken to the rooms if that's what you can call them;
-Mould and crust all around the shower and bathroom which was disgusting to say the least.
-No hot water all week. We spoke to the staff time after time again and it didn't come on, and just gave excuses. Don't expect to have a shower, unless you like cold ones.
-The kettle had fungus all over it, however they did replace it (they had to).
- The pillows were wet and damp and gave me frostbite.
- The bedroom doors had breaks in it which looked as though someone had booted in.
- One of the weirdest noises ever will keep you up at night, from 9pm til the next morning, bring earplugs if your going to stay at this hellhole, it sounded like a mix between a cat/swan/chicken and a bat.
- Rooms were freezing cold, had to buy heater which came out of the fan, £20 a room, so needed two, one of which didn't work properly, of course.
- There was price lists everywhere with prices for items incase you broke them, which didn't make you feel relaxed at all and on edge. Even scared to wipe you butt at times.
- The swimming pool was like ice, so no one was in that either.
- The staff keep trying to pressure you into buying stuff like utter ponces, we ate out all week as we didn't want to sit around the same place all the time.
- The breakfast wasn't nice, the toast was like trying to crack a nutshell, the egg looked raw, the bacon wasn't cooked and the coffee was stone cold.
There's so much more i could rip into about this place, but i can't be bothered. To sum it up; don't stay here unless you have no other choice. The beds aren't even beds and you don't get a quilt.The place Marmaris itself is really nice and the staff were helpful at times, it's just a shame the rooms seemed as though they were crumbling apart. We made the most of Marmaris and just stayed at the rooms to sleep.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.