“Brilliant, polite and helpful!” 5 of 5 stars

Supreme Marmaris Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Hatipirimi Mah 171 Sok No 6, Marmaris, Turkey   |
Ranked #58 of 284 Hotels in Marmaris
Aberdare, United Kingdom
“Brilliant, polite and helpful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed at the supreme with my mother, step father, sister and boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend were meant to have a separate room, but when we got there the rooms were over booked. Despite this the staff did everything they could to make our stay that night comftable! They gave as FREE air-con and WIFI in the rooms to compensate for this!. as soon we got there we were greeted by ebo and ali, were welcomed us straight away! Ignore the bad reviews about the staff because they are all great, despite the long hard hours they work! The hotel is immaculate and modern, we had clean towels every day. We stayed bed and breakfast, the food is so cheap outside of the hotel though, and there's soooo much selection i would advise maybe even just booking the room with no breakfast. People are complaining about the breakfast, but its a continental breakfast so what do you expect? You can order breakfast for £2 from 'the angel' just down the road, may i add if you go at the hotest time, its so warm i didnt eat half as much when im back in the UK. I wouldnt advise children to stay at this hotel unless theres 3+ as my 10 year sister got bored as its only a small hotel so it doesnt offer entertainment. The only thing i would watch out for is 'james' ebo's friend the hotel rep, we booked a turkish bath with him, he said its '5 star hotel, 10 min journey' we'll be going to. We got on the bus it was filthy! travelled for 55mins in 38 degrees, stopped at 3 different hotels, people loaded the bus but there wasnt enough sets for them! We travelled up into the mountains and arrived at some scruffy karaoke bar, it smelt like tobacco and was like a dungeon when we walked in! I immediately told my mother there was no way was i staying there so they gave us a lift back to the hotel. We tryed ringing James but he wouldn't speak, someone else spoke and said we had got on the wrong bus. This is lies as we the bus driver came in and looked at our ticket for 5 people and said yes get on the bus. We even had the receptionist to speak who can speak turkish but he just babbled on, if your looking for a trip go to leo the lion you cant miss him, walk towards the beach!
The location is excellent its literally a 10min walk to the beach but i wouldn't advise going on the beach as its dirty. Other than that i loved my stay! and would diffinately go back, its modern, probably one of the best in that area! Ignore the bad reviews, obviously they're over exaggerating or expected the hilton, its marmaris for god sake!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
suprememarmaris, Yönetici at Supreme Marmaris Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2015
Dear Valued Guest;

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the supreme hotel for your stay in Marmaris.
Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about our hotel, I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with all team members.
I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the supreme hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Turkish first
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Went there on my honeymoon this year with my wife. Had a fab time. The hotel stuff are friendly and lively always helpful. The hotel is within walking distance from the beach. A very clean and modern hotel. Our room which we had was the supreme room and very spacious with the pool view.

Would i go back there again??? HELL YEAH!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view with own balcony as there are shared balcony in the hotel.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Leicester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed here for 7 nights. Clean rooms and friendly staff. However there was a charge for everything from air con to safety deposit box. Food was not all that so avoid paying for half board as not worth it. Breakfast was fairly decent. No proper lift meant climbing stairs every morning which was annoying, including carrying luggage. Loud music on most nights and rooms situated above poolside which got very noisy.Gym is terrible and consists of an empty room with a treadmill and a cycle. Not a beach side hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Aberdare, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Please ignore bad reviews about bar staff etc, i just returned from my 1 week break and the staff couldn't do enough for you. My guess is some people don't keep an eye on their spending then make excuses not to pay their way.

The hotel is immaculate, modern and the staff are very accommodating. The manager sorted any problems immediately with no hesitation. I stayed with my partner and 2 teens and a child of 10. They recently changed the chef and the food is cooked and presented beautifully. I eat salads etc, no problems. Ebo and Ali were great, always made us feel welcome. All our spare lira was given to the tip box at the end of our holiday, as they work hard long hours and always with a smile on their face.

There was WIFI access everywhere in the hotel and a computer to use for 5tl at reception.

The beach shops and bars are within a 10 min walk away which is nice as you are away from the hustle of the town centre. The Atlantis water park was good, that is about 20 min walk along the main water front. So no need to book with anyone. Cost around 100tl for 4 adults and a child. The big chicken does great basic dishes if your looking for reliable enjoyment. Also 'The Angel' does lovely cooked breakfast for £2. If your looking for clothes etc try 'New Look' on the main street, better quality Hoodies you can get for around15tl and 10tl for a t shirt, they are not all the same quality.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back building are large family rooms , the ground floor does not have a view, but we wa...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Thsi is great hotel. Stayed here in May and we also had 3 kids. Any problems, the manager will sort out quickly. Very nice interior, the rooms are cleaned everyday, nicely done, air conditioning is really good (small surcharge) and the buffet breakfast is great too!

Location wise it is very close to beach, most shops and restaurants.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My partner and I returned from Marmaris last week after a 14 night stay at this lovely hotel.
We had a really nice relaxing time here, as the hotel was new, modern, immaculate and clean. The staff were really helpful and friendly. The hotel had a nice chilled out vibe, was not crowded and had nice restaurant facilities. The pool was adequate for the guest capacity and the pool area was again relaxed and clean. There was a good mix of people staying at the hotel, all of which were not rowdy and were of a more sophisticated nature.

The nightlife in the hotel was just what we wanted, as we stayed previously at a busier hotel last year and we opted this time for a hotel that appeared more intimate in its settings and not tacky. This hotel fulfilled all our expectations, with its beautifully lit pool and bar area.
In relation to the food, we booked half board which was serving both Turkish cuisine and English options. The chef was fantastic as he also runs the restaurant 'EROS' throughout the day and night and will prepare all meals to specification, fresh and to a high standard, I would recommend you ask for their restaurant menu as opposed to the snack menu they display.

Now to review the staff, I actually have a lump in my throat thinking of how much I miss them all.
A really big thanks to EBBO, ALI, JOSEPH, ESAU, and the reception Manager and Hassan and the lovely young lady who sorted out the bills every day.
The staff never once tried to extort us, they allowed us to pay as and when we wanted. Even so the staff were constantly writing down each order and made a meticulous effort to ensure everything was correct and above board. There was never any aggression from any staff members and certainly no need to challenge them over monies etc, they were all polite, friendly and genuinely wanted to make the stay amazing, which it was. This hotel is run by nice people who made our holiday a great experience They all work immensely hard to ensure customers are are happy and comfortable.
Air con you do pay extra for along with a safe, but the hotel was so nice it was worth the money.
really close to the beach away from the hustle and bustle, but near enough to the fun.
We will go back to this hotel asap and hope you give this a chance as for the price you pay is well worth it .

Hi to all the staff from Helen and Ash, we miss you all..

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
suprememarmaris, Yönetici at Supreme Marmaris Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2015

Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a great time quite most of the time but next door was loud and kept playing music even at 3 and 4 in morning but was amazing me and the family will be going back all of the barmen was nice and friendly would do any thing for you i loved all of it the rooms was out of this world you got what you pay for and the pool was nice too i love all of it the food was amazing i eat they twice and it was nice good food and i will be going they i love it big time.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest;

Been to Supreme Marmaris Hotel? Share your experiences!