“By Far Exceeded all Expectations!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Dena

Save Saved
You added Club Dena to your Saves list
Club Dena
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Siteler Mah. 187. Sok. No:14 Marmaris Merkez, Marmaris 48700, Turkey   |
Ranked #18 of 76 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Leicester, United Kingdom
“By Far Exceeded all Expectations!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Excellent Resort. They have a brand new pool which is quite big. Service was excellent, Rooms were attended daily with clean towels and the maids are always there to help should you need it. Usef and Dennis and the Rest of the bar staff really do go that extra mile to ensure meals and service are presented in a high manner. Cant Fault them at all.

227 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Turkish first
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We was over at club Dena for the 2nd time a couple of weeks ago we had a really good time yet again. Hotel is really good, staff where good especially Dennis. good entertainment, nice meals, cater for all ages. Will be back next year to see all again best hotel yet

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Neath, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

me and my partner stayed in the club dena appartmants from 3rd may 2013 for ten nights ad an abousolute ball i am disabled and confiened to a wheel chair they have an adapted room for all my needs and all staff and managment couldnt do enough for you plus the beach shops and reaustraunts r all on your door step within five minutes local alchol was reasonbly priced and food was very tasty and plenty of big thanks to dennis and the rest of the gang for making our stay so pleasant will be going back in september of this year and may of next year enjoyed it so much cant wait to get back hotel is suitable for familys and young couples so much to do there they would never get bored. from hilary and john south wales and dennis mostyn1972@hotmail.com

Room Tip: all rooms plenty big enough top floor rooms with sea and pool views
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Me and my partner Steve stayed her for a week 4/5/2013 it was booked last minute for my birthday.
On arrival, the hotel staff were so welcoming they carried our cases to our room and asked if there was anything we needed.
Room was big and very clean, good selection of Catering facilities. toaster didnt work and they brought a new one straight away.
The pool area was beautiful with plenty lounges and umberellas, again staff always asking if we needed anything, - when we did get up to go to the pool bar they sat us straight back down to bring drinks over.
The food is AMAZING too, pool snacks and meals on a night we ate many times at the hotel as the food and service is excellent.

Finally i would like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Dennis. Falcon and Mario and also Steve.
Anybody going to this hotel i'm jealous already its great and i cant wait to get back in September with the whole of my family

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was at Club Dena with my wife an 1,5 year daughter in September and if there wouldn't be there staff which were really friendly and easy to get along with, that time would be wasted because of the lack of management and minimum thinking which can make life easier.

After when we arrived (long flight delayed) we were very exited and very positive about whole place, we went straight to reception and we've started our check in. It was a first visit in Turkey and first in this Club
so I said to the lady:" we have very small child can you please give us a room far from the main fun area"
Lady she said:" no problem please eat your breakfast and we will sort everything out for you".

When we've been eating I said to my wife:" look there is a room just behind projector and next to fun area were all evening attractions are, hope we wont get this one" guess what, first room which they gave us it was that one. OK we said to ourselves that this is first proper holiday time with little one so we wont spent time moving the rooms only enjoy our time. I just asked the guy can you please look for something else for us
and he said: "yes no problem 6:00 change room "
never asked us again nothing.
That's why I promise to myself that will leave the feedback about it. The room was very basic not saying dirty but you could feel some kind of greasy layer on the top of kitchen furnitures. How you can prepare anything for baby in conditions like that ? massacre.
Bathroom was really ugly, drainage was always stack and water was staying for a while in the shower basin. So again just a basic things shower, brushing teeth and to the bed always using slippers just to avoid contact with germs.
Bedding was ok I think far the cleanest area in the whole "apartment".
One more thing rules for tourist places in Turkey including CLUB DENA of course, are ridiculous we couldn't have any of our drinks with us even water in the swimming pool area, you have to buy everything for 3 times more expensive, but this was acceptable I guess.
Of course as I expected noise from fun area was huge in our "apartment" we couldn't sleep for the first few nights. Later was a bit better but I guess we used to it. We tried to spent as much time as possible outside of Club DENA just coming back for the night time.
The food was very nice, maybe a bit to narrow breakfast choice but still not bad.

Overall staff is great (only management and reception is drawn this place down ) Not recommending this place for families with little children.

Room Tip: everything in the review
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Derby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at Hotel Dena in August, Easy access to the beach which is 5 minutes away.The staff were brilliant and very friendly especially Denis.We went half board and food was excellent. My husband came down with some kind of stomach bug and staff could not do enough for me ,getting a doctor very quickly and him receiving medication, we put it down to the heat which was 45 degrees. I would stay there again but not in the height of the season, it is just to hot and you only get air con in bedroom.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dundee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I was at Club Dena in July and had an amazing time. They staff were really friendly and easy to get along with and I think they make the holiday more enjoyable and were very helpful. The atmosphere is always good and there is a lot to keep you entertained, sometimes there will be pool competitions. There is a big pool area and a chute for the younger kids. At nights there is music to dance to as well as some entertainment and a staff dance. Also it is reasonable price and the quality of the food is amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone to go to Club Dena as I was a great holiday and you get to meet great people there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Club Dena? Share your experiences!