“Perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prince Kinli Hotel

You added Prince Kinli Hotel to your Saves list
Prince Kinli Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Kermal Seyfettin Elgin Bulv. No:29 Marmaris Merkez, Marmaris, Turkey   |
Ranked #3 of 86 Marmaris B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We arrived in marmaris and were taken to our original hotel which we hated as it was dirty and in a horrible location. We went out ourselves to find a new hotel and came accross Prince Kinli. When we went to reception Lisa and Mesut greeted us they were nothing but helpful showing us around the hotel and showing us our room before paying and they even put in an extra bed as there were 3 of us. The room was bright and well decorated and very clean. We saw the cleaner every single day working hard and were offered many a time clean towels and for our room to be tidied. We were giving our key to our room aswell as an extra fob so that we could keep our aircon on and our fridge while we were out and this was all explained to us while we checked in. Lisa (the owner) also kept our passports in a secure safe for us throughout our holiday free of charge. We paid a very great price.

The pool situated on the first floor roof top is perfect. It is a big pool with plenty sun loungers. They have a nice little bar with a great bar man Hassan/Eric who is LOVELY!! :) and yes people who are not staying at the hotel can come to use the pool and bar but they caused no problem and didnt bother anybody. The restaurant is nice with again very nice staff who are more than happy to help with any problem you may have. There is also entertainment at the hotel. The beach is a 2 minute walk from the hotel with shops and restaurants on the doorstep.

The staff gave us lots of great advice on where to go and not to go as this was our first time to marmaris. You feel very at home and they are like one big family. They helped us out when i unfortunetly ended up in hospital and could not of cared more for our safety. They even all came to the door to wave us off to the airport. I would recommend this hotel to everyone going to Turkey/Marmaris you won't get better value for money. I have recommended Prince Kinli to my family and friends and if i was ever to go back to turkey which i am sure i will i will definetly only stay here. Thanks for a lovely hotel and making our holiday even better :) xx

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We originally booked a different hotel but after one night decided we had to move, SO glad we found this hotel! There really is nothing negative I could say about this hotel, it was perfect! Firstly the staff were some of the most helpful and friendly I've experienced and they really made us feel at home. The owners, Lisa and Mesut are lovely along with everyone else who works here, they really go out of their way to help you which we appreciated a lot! We are 3 girls who have never been to Turkey before so their advice on everything was great.

The location of the hotel is ideal, literally less than 5 minutes from the beach and all the shops right outside your door! The pool is on the first floor roof and is nice and big, plenty of sun loungers all around the pool and a bar - Hasan behind the bar is so lovely and again, so helpful! Our room was very clean and nicely decorated, definitely good value for money.

Please ignore any negative reviews of this hotel, I don't think they were staying at the same place as I was!! You really don't get better than this for your money and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Marmaris from now on!

Thank you to everyone at Prince Kinli for making our holiday and really hope to be back!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I had seen this hotel a few times on visits to Marmaris and really fancied staying there because it looked lovely and was in a very central location close to the beach and all amenities!! And I was nothing but pleased with my choice! Everyone is so helpful and friendly and can not do enough to help you or give you information on what to do around Marmaris!! The rooms are pleasantly decorated and fresh and clean with plenty of storage space!!
We had snack food at the pool bar and also meal's in the restuarant and both were delicious I will definately be trying more from these menu's!!
I cant wait to stay in Prince Kinli again :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I advise everyone to stay at prince kinli hotel the people there are lovely,friendly,helpful and make you feel right at home! There's a roof top pool right in the sun its perfect the rooms are spacious and very clean good size balcony the food is really good to various different choices it's also right beside the beach and all shops it's the perfect hotel to stay in if you want a nice homly hotel!

• Stayed June 2012
dublin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Hi, I was staying in the Prince Kinli Hotel with my partner in the second week of June 2012.
Before we booked our holidays we did our research on trip advisor (as we always do),
the reviews of the hotel were amazing and we both agreed to book it.
Because it was a last minute holiday, we got a good deal (at least that's what we thought).
The hotel itself is in a great,central location. Lots of lovely restaurants around
(will recommend Andy's across the road - amazing food), 5 minutes to the beach.
The hotel is run by Lisa and Memmet, very nice people. We booked a double bed, but after arriving we found out,
that the hotel ran out of double beds and we got twin beds, which Lisa proposed to change for a double the following morning.
Our first room was absolutely filthy. The wardrobe was very dusty and the bathroom wasn't clean at all,
there was urine all over toilet seat, I had to start my holiday with cleaning.
In the evening I complained to Lisa about the state of the bathroom and asked her to clean it the next day.
The following day in the afternoon we changed our room for the double bed
and because of my complaint the day before I was sure that this time we would get a nice and clean room.
How wrong I was! My second day started with cleaning our "second" room and bathroom. In this one again the wardrobe was filthy,
the shower wasn't cleaned in days or mayby weeks and the shower curtain was mouldy, absolutely disgusting!
The air-conditioning worked fine, (tip for the guests: take the key fob of your keyring and leave it in the wall,
so that your air-con will stay on even when you leave your room,
otherwise when you get back your fridge won't work and the room will be roasting),
We had to empty the bucket with water from air-con, which is on the balcony, because it was full.
Towels if you leave them on the pile on the bedroom floor next to the door will be changed daily.
Our stay was B&B, however we had breakfast in the hotel only twice it's very boring and for
€3.00 - €4.00 you can get a lovely breakfast in one of the restaurants. The pool is very nice,
but again people from outside the hotel are using it which is a bit weird and could be a security concern. After a few days we just surrendered to the fact that the
place is far from clean and just enjoyed the sun.
To finish this review...if you decide to book it I suggest you go with very, very low expectations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Prince Kinli Hotel, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Around the same time in the hotel there was a large group from Dublin that arrived. I explained that in no hotel in the world is double bed guaranteed otherwise the hotel would have to be all double beds and if friends are staying the would want to stay seperate. However i did my best to shuffle everyone around to suit there needs free of charge and the cleaning ladies did alot of extra cleaning due to the moves and trying to make the happy.

One of the couple started complaining and sent a general bad vibe throughout the group. They all got together hence the two other bad reviews between some great reviews. I do understand that you cant make everyone happy however why they didnt report the dust etc to me at reception to be rectified. As for the rooms these group paid from 270 euros to 320 euros a week package holiday so minus the flights etc and transfers your looking at 80 euros a week for the room 40 euros a person and there 5 euros per night bed and breakfest. Taking that into perspective i think the guests should come with normal expectations anyway as it would cost more to eat a meal in mac donalds for the cost. We are trying to accommodate people within the economic crisis and hence tour operators and hotels lowering their prices to suit the climate.

All the bedding wardrobes plasma tvs and bathroom tiles are all only 2 years old as the hotel just had a major refurbishment. Any cleaning issues should be brought to direct attention to the reception to be rectified. If there is a issue with standard then i sujest the guests book a higher standard preferbly five star and expect to pay alot more money than they have had to pay. Again all our furniture was only bought two years ago so there is no problem about wear and tear. Our laundry is sent outside to be cleaned professionally so there is never a problem about unclean sheets. Unfortunately we didnt make this group of a couple of rooms very happy but then you cant please everyone unfortunately. I would just say to the guests have a look at all the other lovely reviews from guests and make your own opinion based on them.

Turkish is a lower standard of accommodation compared to alot of countries but we pride ourselves in working in the industry over 15 years to helping change that and giving good clean standard of accommodation and extras like english tea at breakfest time and fridges in the rooms free of charge when normally there is either no fridge or a charge. I would reccommend that these customers if ever coming ot Turkey again that they should pay approx 750.

These guests sujested taking the key off the key ring which is not allowed and they should repect somebody elses property....this is an energy saver on the key to help promote energy saving and also electricity. Electricity cost in turkey are on par with the uk and ireland so again if the guests have paid 5 euros a night for the room thats not fair on the hotel to foot their bills for lights and airconditoning being left on all day whilst the guests are not in the rooms. Guests wouldnt do it if they where at home.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

lovely hotel lovely staff great location fantastic pool great food i cant praise enough thanks for a lovely time i would recommend to anyone to stay here

Fivemiletown, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Before I booked this holiday I had checked Trip Advisor and the vast majority of reviews were extremely positive. Have to say I was a bit disappointed. My husband and I stayed during the second week in June. Location of hotel great, really central. Marmaris is great with lovely restaurants and bars, and eating and drinking out is very cheap. When we got to our twin room, which had a white floor, it was covered in hair from previous guests. I don't expect the Ritz for a 3 star price, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the floor to be swept and free of the hair of others! The rooms do resemble the advertising pictures, but they are now a bit dull and shabby. We ate the breakfast for the first 3 mornings. It was ok, but I did see dirty glasses being left out for use beside the orange juice dispenser and the cups for tea/coffee were dirty inside. We went to the Turkish Night organised in the hotel, which included a meal from the restaurant situated on the hotel site. When I went up to get the buffet starter, several of the plates left out for guests to eat off did not only have dried food on them but also good old fashioned brown dirt! Hygiene didn't seem to be great, I also heard of other guests being given glasses with lipstick on them at the bar. We had to empty the bucket from the balcony that catches the liquid from the air conditioning down the shower, as the liquid was overflowing back into the room from the air conditioning unit. All in all the location of the hotel is great, but to be honest for the money we paid I expected better. Have paid less in the past for much better accommodation.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Prince Kinli Hotel? Share your experiences!