“5 star staff! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club Evin Marmaris

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marmaris
Club Evin Marmaris
You added Club Evin Marmaris to your Saves list
Hatipirimi Mah. 139. Sok. No:22 Marmaris Merkez | (Opposite The Marmaris Amphie Theatre), Marmaris 48700, Turkey   |
Ranked #3 of 285 Hotels in Marmaris
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“5 star staff! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Club evin what a fantastic hotel! The staff are amazing made are holiday. From the moment u step of the coach your looked after. Apartments are cleaned everyday, food amazing (highly recommend) pool everywhere clean and tidy, don't really have to move off your sunbed, the lads will look after u. Got nothing bad to say about this hotel. Will definitely be returning with my family!! :-)

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went to this hotel with my girlfriend, we are both 23.. The hotel is fantastic, very clean, fantastic food, but most of all the staff are unbelievable.. Not only are they helpful they are so friendly, several days they took us down to the beach and went out and had drinks with us. TJ is the man, and ozzy is class craic ;) Izzy will sort out any problems you have in an instant. Fantastic location, walking distance from the beach, and plenty of activites for young and old alike

Will go back next year, if I have the money
*****

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ClubEvinMarmaris, Sahibi at Club Evin Marmaris, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you very much for staying at Club Evin!!! Hope to see you all back again!!

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Got back yesterday from club evin and what can I say this place is amazing.!! Can not fault 1 thing about this place. I could go on forever with all the good things, apartments, food, drinks. The staff are out of this world and will do anything for you.! Big thanks to ALL the staff who made all 9 of us feel welcomed :D I will be returning to this hotel sooner than I hoped, cant wait to book again. 1 week is not long enough go for 2 weeks because you will be depressed coming home after a week. I have fount my new home again big thanks to everyone at club evin. See you soon :) Shannon x

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Staffordshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have just returned home from the fantastic Club Evin.

Where do I start.
The receptionists Pam and Dot are amazing ladies. Check in was efficient and our bags were taken to our room by one of the staff.
We were in room 1001 we had 2 lovely balconys and it was a large 1bedroom apartment that was clean and well kept by the maids.

The owners are also lovely people and they were always up when I was by the pool before 7am with a big smile and wave.

Club Evin has a lovely pool and the surroundings are always clean and attractive.

The area where Club Evin is situated is much better than in central Marmaris.
It's only a short but bloody HOT walk to the beach or main areas and takes about 10 minutes if you walk briskly.

The staff here are the best I have ever known and made our holiday so good. TJ,amazing around the pool. Soooo funny with his dressing up and keeping you fed and watered while lounging around the pool. Nothing is too much trouble.

John ... You little star.. We will both miss your friendly smile, sexy dancing and your whole presence.

Chris,ozzy and young Osman keep you refreshed with drinks n snacks in the bar area.

Alex... AKA Mrs Brown ... What a nice young man, raised in Scotland but lives in Turkey.. You make everyone laugh and nothing is too much trouble.

Izzy is a lovely lady who is again can't do enough to help you. (keep up the good work Bird.)

Coco is a hard worker who entices the guests and outside punters to try the food and drinks.

The staff who I have not named also worked extremely hard and again they go out of their way to help you.

The food in Revolution (the hotels eatery ) is the BEST in Marmaris . Both Thomas (my other half) and I are really fussy with steak but the steak here is to die for but also the Turkish food is also fantastic.
I would recommend the food to anyone.

We went to the Turkish night and the good and acts were also amazing... Thomas has never been on stage but they got him up twice. Belly dancing and then doing the full monty. I'm so glad a fellow traveller Amy took video of this.. Family would never have believed me.

Well enough from me I don't think I can say anymore about Club Evin than I already have.

We will be going back next year. Just gutted we have other holidays booked this year otherwise we would jump at the chance to visit again.

Thanks to everyone we met at club Evin between the 23 June to the 7 July ... You were all amazing!!!

Stayed June 2014

Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was our 2nd visit to Club Evin, yet again we had a fantastic time. All the staff are great and will do anything for you. Food is great and at a good price. Rooms nice and cleaned daily. Free pool table. 10 mins walk to the beach, 15 to centrum. Plenty of shops, restaurants/bars nearby. Evenings in the bar are fun, turkish night, bingo and quizzes. See you next year Club Evin

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Just back from two weeks in Club Evin with my girlfriend. Had a wonderful time. Ideal location, lovely facilities, brilliant staff, great food and a great turkish bath. Excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend it to families, couples and friends, there is something for everyone.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms and lovely, good wifi access and quiet.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

London, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I am just back from two weeks in Club Evin.To stay the least I am depreesed now I am home,I love it.From the managment to waiters everyone was so nice and friendly,honestly.The maid service was very very good,I stayed with a group of girls and the room got a bit hectic and messy at times and the cleaners always left the place spotless and always had a smile on their faces.The room was spacious and had a good view of the revulation restraunt.We booked quad bikes with UNCLE JOHN this man is great and cheapest.We ate most night in the revulation in the hotel the food was superb so much like home and proper sausgaes and bacon for a fry in the morning.All in all I could not fault this hotel at all I loved it.Itll not be the last time I stay in Club Evin.

• Stayed June 2014

Club Evin Team

Been to Club Evin Marmaris? Share your experiences!