Have just returned from St Nicholas Heights Hotel.
Had a lovely week, but did have some issues regarding Hotel. I had seen on this forum comments about the stairs so I had emailed Hotel previous week asking for a room on higher level.
We arrived about 17.00, shown to a "room" which was the reception. I was taken to my room down 127 steps !!! I immediately returned to reception to show them the email and asked for room to be changed - after a bit of huffing and puffing they did move me to room around the infinity pool (which was great) room was lovely. but must agree with previous reports regarding the lighting - it was so bad, good job did not need much make up !!!
We unfortunately booked half board, breakfast was great but dinner took so long (over 3 hours) that we ended up eating out a lot.
Agree staff (apart from cleaning ladies) were rude and surly, could not be bothered to help. Especially the reception staff.
The bit I found totally unacceptable was that most of the stairs had no lighting or hand rails. One of our party went back to her room just after a storm. The stairs were soaking wet and when she got to her room the key card would not work so she had to come all the way back to reception - there was no-one there (even thought they say 24 hours) luckily a couple of kind guys escorted her back down and sorted out room card.
I would definately come back to Turkey but not to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Nicholas Heights Deluxe Hotel Fethiye
- Nicholas Heights Deluxe Hotel
- Hotel Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nicholas Heights has outstanding mountain vistas with uninterrupted views of the sea. Only the best materials - travertine, granite, and bespoke glass - have been used to create a comfortable, stylish environment. All rooms have air-conditioning, hair-dryer, LCD TV, telephone, kettle, and safety deposit box. Luxury Suites have a Jacuzzi bathtub on the balcony. Facilities include: two pools, room service, restaurant, pool snack bar, free bus to Nicholas Genc beach at Olu Deniz and Nicholas shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Nicholas Heights Deluxe Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.