Yes really, beer and bottled water in fridges round the resort, wine in restaurant, just help yourself!
But seriously, this is a great resort if your the average holidaymaker.
The place is spotless, the pools are the cleanest ive ever seen,no loose or cracked areas. The entertainment is constant, rifle shooting , archery, volleyball, football, the list goes on and on. The huge gardens are beautiful, better than ive seen in the caribbean. We loved going to see the animals (rabbits,goats,sheep, monkey, chickens, birds) everyday and wanted to bring a guinea pig home, they are so cute.
The food wont win any awards but is edible and theres plenty to choose from. Snacks available in between restaurant times. Im sure you will find something you like. Ice cream at park 2 was the one thing i ate too much of.
Rooms are in small blocks of around 18, over 2 storeys. Our room was massive, 2 single beds and another room with a double bed. This was cleaned every day with new sheets and towels. Air con was easy to use and in both rooms.
Do go on the pier at night and just lay and watch the stars, very relaxing.
If you go with Thomas Cook do get to see Herma the resort rep, she is a great laugh and very informative.
Trust me you will enjoy this resort.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Majesty Club
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 28 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park sides in Tuana Park - 1 & 2 offers; Adults pools and children pools, snack bars. Distance to the beach 300 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Majesty Club Tuana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.