What a fantastic place – something for everyone. Food is really good and plenty of choice. Turkish and Italian restaurants well worth a visit. The main restaurant does get a bit warm so avoid the red wine!! Plenty of white and rose to go at and they don’t mind if you take the bottles out with you.
Staff are really friendly. Customer relations team are great. They helped organise a champagne breakfast for 13 of us and then went up to Park 2 to put up birthday banners and bunting, We had papers delivered to the sunbeds and later on fruit and more champagne. This is a great place to go with family/friends to celebrate a special occasion.
Animation team were good especially Neo who is so full of energy all the time. A real crazy man!! Plenty of things going on around the main pool throughout the day. Entertainment at the amphitheatre was varied – some really good some not so, but we spent a few hours watching them rehearse for Mama Mia which was a hoot.
Park 2 bar was run by Zehra when we were there who was brilliant. She works from 8 till 8, six days and week and never stops, so if you do go there tidy up after yourselves and give her a break!! The pool there is lovely too and there is a smaller one tucked away in the corner which was nice and quiet with its own smaller bar. Shame we didn’t discover it until the last day. Really liked the beach bar but it was very quiet with not a lot of atmosphere. They need to get a bar man with lots of character (someone like Neo) to run it then it would be the best.
The beach is a little pebbly but with the jetty to jump off it wasn’t a problem getting in the sea. There are sunbeds right on the end of the jetty which if you manage to get on them are brilliant. Tends to get quieter later on in the day then you can lay there and watch the sunset. Would definitely recommend the 12 Islands boat trip from the watersports place on the beach. You get to snorkel in a couple of beautiful clear bays and visit various caves. We also did the trip to Oludeniz. The trip there on the boat was brilliant but the blue lagoon is vastly over-rated. You have to pay to get on the beach which is only about two feet wide and crammed with sunbeds which again you have to pay for and the water was not much different to back by the hotel.
Fethiye market is well worth a visit on Tuesdays. Easy to get to on the dolmus which stops at the end of the hotel drive. They get quite busy but it doesn’t cost a lot so can’t complain. We also did a trip to the Ata Park Hotel in Fethiye for a Turkish bath. They came and picked us up and took us to the hotel for the afternoon. It was brilliant and not expensive at all for the basic Turkish bath but you can also have extra massage or beauty treatments if you want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Majesty Club Tuana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye