I returned to Tuana this year after having an amazing time last year and it certainly didn't disappoint.
I travelled with my sister and a friend and it was just like getting back into the routine of the Tuana family when we arrived. A lot of the staff remembered us and just treated us perfectly from the get go.
The bar and restaurant staff work tirelessly to make sure that you're happy. They're very efficient and friendly and are always there to help.
Once again the animation team were fantastic. It was the first time for my friend and the picture if how amazing Tuana is that we'd told her certainly showed true. The animation team work up to 18hr days 6 days a week but you can guarantee that they will always have a smile on their faces and work their absolute hardest to make sure you e always got a smile on your face too!! They really do take the title of entertainment team seriously because they entertain you day and night- they even sit down at lunch and tea with you for a chat and nice meal :)
I knew a few of the animation team from last year but yet again Neo was amazing as everyone else says, if you need a smile a few seconds with this lad will have you bouncing off the walls- he's got too much energy haha you hear him all over the place shouting everyones names greeting everyone, it really makes you feel at home and welcome; as do the rest of the team. Memoly and Baha were great again. Always free for a chat or to ask questions. Their English is fantastic so there really isn't a language barrier.
People moan about the night show in this hotel, but you've got to understand its very much evenly mixed with British, Russians and Turkish guests. They work very hard to make sure ALL nationalities are entertained. We were always entertained. You have to make sure you catch the Notre Dam Di Paris show! Truly amazing Hilmi is such an amazing dancer I could watch him all day and he is a really nice guy too, always a smiley face.
I could go on forever about this place but the sheer number of guest returners speaks for itself! Great for all ages. You're missing out if you don't book this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATION: Majesty Club Tuana & Park serves with ultra all inclusive system and offers beautiful nature with orange gardens, frankincense trees, very well kept landscape in a 128.000 Sqm land just by the beach. It's 5* Holiday Village with a distance of : to Fethiye city center is 17 km, to Dalaman airport 42 km. GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION: Tuana built on 23 nicely placed accommodation blocks. Lobby, Reception, Exchange Safe Box, self service, Indoor and outdoor restaurants, Ethnic & Specialized Restaurants of Ivriz Fish Restaurant, Sultan Restaurant, Ristorante Roma italian cousine, Bars, Open air Disco, Internet service, Shopping Center, Hair dresser, Photo Shop, Turkish Bath, Sauna , Rent a Car, Laundry service, Ironing service, Game Room, TV Room, Conference Hall. There is a extra large swimming pool, kids pool and sliding pool with 3 runways in a beautiful garden. Kids favorite mini zoo, large sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Majesty bar, Poseidon bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater with 600 pax capacity. The Park side in Tuana Park- 1 offers; Adults pool and children pool, snack bar. Distance to the beach 250 mt. Club guests can use Park facilities, Park guests can use Club facilities as well. Mobile telephone chargers are available at Guest Relations Office. Health service is available with an extra charge and in service 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Majesty Club Tuana Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majesty Club Tuana Park Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Fethiye
- Majesty Hotel Tuana Park
- Club Tuana
- Majesty Tuana Club Fethiye