“Excellant Transfers and Boat Trips by Oludeniz Travel” 5 of 5 stars

+90 252 614 91 92
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: As the OLUDENİZ TRAVEL our firm policy is firstly based on customer satisfaction, reliability, quality and comfortable services.As our valuable customers your comfort and security is of the upmost importance to us.With sincere and trustworthy staff, we are glad to be a part of your holiday and will do anything in our power to make your stay in Turkey enjoyable. Our aim is 100% customer satisfaction.
London, United Kingdom
“Excellant Transfers and Boat Trips by Oludeniz Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I have used Oludeniz Travel for the past few years for transfers from Dalaman to Fethiye. I cannot fault their service at all. They are always there waiting when we arrive regardless of the time. The drivers are always very pleasant and professional. For me the most important thing is that they are very safe drivers, taking their time, getting you to your destination in one piece. In Turkey this is a real rarity!!!
Last year we also decided to go on one of their boat trips. It was fantastic as we hired the boat between us and our friends (not as expensive as you may think). We had a lovely trip, we were picked up from the door and taken down to the harbour, the staff were very friendly and the food was exceptional.
Will I use Oludeniz Travel again? Absolutely