“paragliding” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 30 attractions in Fethiye
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Paragliding,jeep safari are our own activity. We also have extreme holiday packages.
Doncaster, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“paragliding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Did this from the top with a friend who had it on his bucket list,and although a bit wary initially on the way up in the jeep it was absolutley amazing. The views are superb and my pilot took me all around the resort area and even over to the green forest hotel where we were stopping in Hisarnu for some arial shots.Coming in over the blue lagoon and then over the main street in Olu dinez was great to touch down on the sea front landing area so softly it was hard to believe.Got some great photos although a few of the initial ones were blurred due not been able to stop shaking for the first few minutes of the flight LOL try it you,ll love it
ALL THE BEST

Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
wales
“What an experience.....!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

It was my birthday while we were away and this looked amazing.......I'm so glad that I did it my 17 year old son did it too we couldn't stop talking about it....I had a smile on my face through out the flight the views were amazing!!
I had a great guide Ali he talked me through where we were flying above and places near by which we could see. all I can say DO IT!!!!! you get pictures and DVD to buy at the end to show people back home!!

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Glad I did it, was worth it, the view is spectacular nothing in photos can do justice to the reality.

“Family holiday 2013.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I have bungee jumped and parachuted from 3000 feet but the paraglide i did at sky walkers was the best thing I have ever experienced . From the booking to the transfer and the pilots everything was first class and very professional .Would definitely recommend .

Montrose, United Kingdom
“A must do for all thrill seekers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Fantastic experience jumping from 6500ft in Ula Deniz. Right up there with scuba diving barrier reef and better than bungee jumping. You can have option of float down to beach area or opt for some action. I went for the loop the loops and corkscrew manoeuvres, brilliant. My son of 11 and friend age 9 done also and both loved it. The drive up mountain is as roads are narrow but the view over Blue Lagoon and all surrounding area was awesome. Cannot recommend highly enough, if you are thinking of trying it then just go for it as you won't regret it. Even got video to prove it.