“Awesome, adrenalin filled experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 37 Activities in Fethiye
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Jersey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome, adrenalin filled experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have to say that the ride up there was scarier than the paraglide itself!!

Friendly staff, and you pay that little bit extra for this company for guaranteed, safe equipment and very experienced instructors.

Having to run off the cliff was daunting but once you were in the air you really felt free! Exhilarating!

Note: the instructors take photos and videos of your paraglide, but this is for an extra fee (about 30- 40 euros)

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Awesome Paragliding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

First, but for sure not the last time paragliding! But I think we're spoiled now. Really excellent place to do it. Fantastic view, almost 2000 meter high mountain, great instructors. Abu was having so much fun as soon as I said let's do the full monty ... Looping and everything. Although almost puking it was totally worth it!

Visited May 2014
Chatham, United Kingdom
“The Great Escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

After watching the Escape team fly into Lykia world whilst sitting by the pool during my recent holiday curiosity got the better of me and next thing I knew I was aboard the mini bus with some fellow holiday makers and the Escape pilots on our way up to the top of Bagadag mountain which is just under 2000 Metres above sea level, The views on the way up from Olu Diniz are breath taking but no where as good as the views once you are up in the air. My Pilot for the day was Husso, his enthusiasm for his sport is infectious and his sense of humour all helped to steady any nerves prior to take off, A short wait for the wind to pick up and then with the paraglider pulled up a short jog of about 8 steps and we were up in the air, the cool breeze, the spectacular view and everything so quiet, my fellow holiday makers joined us in the air and all the pilots and their passengers were waving to each other, More photos and video was taken throughout the 40 minute flight back to Lykia world, via Olu Diniz and the Blue lagoon, as we got close to our destination Husso offered me the chance to experience some aerobatic flight and it would just have been rude not to take up his offer, The high speed turns and pendulum swings were better than any roller coaster ride and the return to gentle smooth flight resumed as we made a number of controlled turns above Lykia world and right above where I had watched the escape team bring other holidaymakers down to earth just the day before, the landing was as gentle as the flight and just like stepping off a step right in front of the marina restaurant in time for lunch.
This was a truly fantastic experience, the Escape Team are all highly qualified pilots with thousands of hours of tandem paragliding experience between them, they are proud of their safety record and I am happy to recommend them if you want to experience flying like a bird.
The in flight DVD and photos that were taken are a fantastic reminder of my time with such a fantastic team I will be back to do it again because once is just not enough.

Visited August 2013
Addlestone, United Kingdom
“fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

What an experience, it was amazing and worth the anticipation at the thought of having to jump! We like the previous reviewer sat by the pool watching at the paragliders above, thinking how cool it must be to fly......
Well I can now honestly say it was amazing to fly. We booked all the family including our kids aged 7 and 10, to have a go, it was superb from booking to landing, all the staff were fun and playful yet also surprisingly supportive when needed. The kids has no hesitation in having a go and loved the flight largely due to the professionalism and fun nature of their paraglider partner. We even met as a family mid air to give each other a wave, it was all well planned and under control. The photos and videos are first class and will be a lasting memory for my kids, I'm so glad we took the plunge and made the jump it was worth the temporary anxiety on my part, and the money. Don't think too much just do it, after we all said how safe we felt and would all do it again. AMAZING experience, thank you.

Visited August 2013
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Everyone should do this once in their life...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We sat by the pool and watched as the Paragliders floated above our heads gracefully descending to their landing point and I knew it was something I would love to do so we decided to book our flights with Escape Adventures as they operate from the hotel complex. After speaking to Regina who was excellent and really informative we made our booking for the next day. She arranged for the pilot Karani to take my son and chatted to me about the whole experience which really helped as I was quite nervous. The Journey is an adventure in itself, a dusty narrow road winding it way up to the summit of Babadag but the driver was very experienced in travelling the road and knew what he was doing. I flew with Huso, my nerves didn’t calm as quickly as I would of liked… I wont even go to theme parks! but whole experience was amazing and definitely worth doing, after all life can get a little tedious sometimes. The views are so beautiful they take your breath away and the photos and video that the pilots take is great way of re living the trip.... something that I have looked at many times since I came home… well worth buying.

All in all I would definitely recommend Escape Adventures, they were professional, friendly and helpful. My son absolutely loved his time in the air, wanted to go again which we will definitely do with Escape the next time we go to Turkey.

Special thanks to Regina, Karani and Huso