“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 301 Restaurants in Fethiye
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International, Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In order to live the beauty of Fethiye, to be enchanted by the magic of the Marina and to witness the unique view of the moonlight we welcome you to Yacht Roof Restaurant. In the hot summer nights you will be relaxing with the light seabreeze on our entirely open terrace and in the cold winter days Yacht Roof Restaurant turns into a friendly and warm location where you and your companions have a chat. With its menu from different cuisines and its ever smiling service Yacht Roof Restaurant is the place for celebrations o for a regular night out.
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have been coming here for 4 years and the food just gets better and better! Never had a bad meal and the staff are so very friendly and attentive. Could not speak more highly of this beautiful restaurant!

• Turkish first
“Best restaurant in Fethiye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Delicious Turkish and Indian food. We were at the yacht classic hotel next door but I have to say the food was better and ate there several times during our stay in Fethiye. And the service was great and the view over the port is unique.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“WOW!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We celebrated a family members birthday during our holiday and it was suggested by friends that we book a table at this restaurant for the birthday meal.

Our party of 17 included family & friends with ages ranging from 9years old to the over 60's and we were all blown away with the fantastic service, excellent food & totally amazing views!

A personal thank you to Candan Pekel and the restaurant staff for their attention to detail and as a regular visitor to the area, I will definitely enjoy many more evenings at the Yacht Boutique Hotel - highly recommended!!

Kent
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I really cannot speak highly enough of the Yacht Roof Restaurant. My Girlfriend and I were staying at a hotel in nearby Hisaronu and would be celebrating our first anniversary together whilst away, therefore I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect place to go. I stumbled across this restaurant on Trip Advisor and e-mailed them to make a reservation. Candan the restaurant Supervisor got back to me quickly and advised that the booking had been made. The pictures of the restaurant do not do it justice. The views are absolutely spectacular and I can honestly say that I have never eaten in such a stunning location. Candan and his team had gone above and beyond anything I could have expected. They had reserved us the best table in the restaurant and covered it in fresh petals and heart shaped confetti to mark the occasion. The team were so attentive throughout the meal and were always on hand for anything we needed. We had a couple of bottles of the Turkish sparkling wine which went down very nicely and all courses of food ordered were delicious with very generous portions. If you are staying anywhere in the Fethiye/Ovacik/OluDeniz/Hisaronu area I really cannot recommend this restaurant more highly, particularly if you have any sort of special occasion to celebrate. Thanks again to Candan and his team for making it such a special evening.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Definitely worth visiting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Such a lovely restaurant, amazing friendly staff! Beautiful views of the harbour and food is top quality and worth the money. Would definitely come back!