“value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ten Apartments

and 1 more site!
You added Ten Apartments to your Saves list
Ten Apartments
Foca Mah. Calis Plaji Mustafa Kemal Bulv. 974. Sok. No:19 Fethiye Merkez, Fethiye 48300, Turkey   |
Ranked #13 of 101 Specialty Lodging in Fethiye
swindon
“value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

we first went there when we had the 4 children with us and had a 2 bed apt it was very clean comfortable and plenty of room we also was made welcome nothing was a bother to them they treat you like they will treat their family ,the second time we went we was made so welcome like we never been away .even when we go back to turkey and don't stay with them but we go and visit ,were always welcome love this family ,we've known them for 11 yrs x

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Leeds
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We first came to Ten the second year it was open - it has become a feature of life for my whole family with so many memories being based here. My grown up children now come here with their friends and I know Talip and Nesrin look out for them. Calis is a very quiet and peaceful resort and Ten Apartments is walking distance to all local amenities. The apartments themselves are larger than average for Turkey, well maintained and ALWAYS clean. The real attraction and feature of this place is not the facilities however, it is the people. So many guests come back year after year there is always a great atmosphere and the hospitality of Nesrin and Talip and the most excellent Vulcan (bomber) has to be experienced to be believed. I found this place by accident about 16 years ago - i keep coming back because these people are like family to me.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want - if they can do it they will!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed in Ten Aparts three times now, twice when I was younger with my family and the third time was with my boyfriends in 2011, although it wont let me say the date on here!!.

The rooms are ideal for couples and families, the grounds are well-kept and the family who run it are sooo lovely! they will do anything for you :)

I love the fact that it is quite small, as you get to know everyone and it makes the holiday really personal!

We tended to eat out most nights as it is so cheap, but I have breakfast at ten aparts and it is yummy!! We do attend the bbq's that happen every week and they are soo good, I would recommend it!

The location is perfect, about a 5/10 minute walk from the beach, and about 5 minutes from the weekly market which is huge. You can also access Fethiye via taxi boat for very cheap, just walk down towards the beach.

I would definitely recommend Ten Apartments!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Myself and Alison , were told about ten apartments by friends who had been there for the last nine years , so we gave it a try , Value for money , cleanliness ,good service and friends for life ,nothing is to hard for Talip,Nesrin or Volkan to do, The Sunday market is a five minute walk ,there are plenty of shops around gh, the local food is very good . Also there are boat trips across the harbour to Fethiye , trips to Turkish baths ,paragliding ,boat trips to the islands. A park with tennis courts is just outside the apartments ,The Water park is at the end of the road , a Tesco , a Burger King and Mc Donald's are also local, we love this place and we have already booked for 2014.there are lots of things do do that I have not mentioned or you could just relax by the pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Widnes, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I came with my two children I felt like I came to my second home so relaxed and safe the family hear cant help enouch. If you want a holiday in the sun and feel safe and relaxed this isthe place to come I will be returning 100% it is also close to a very nice town were all food is excellent and a very nice beach love this place and will never forget ,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Stayed here with our two kids aged 8 and 11 in July this year. Really can't fault anything about these apartments. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which also had two bathrooms and a nice living/kitchen area. The apartments are kept very clean and towels are changed regularly. The location is also great, being only a 10 minute walk from the main promenade/beach. You are made to feel very welcome by the staff and nothing is too much trouble to them. We are already looking forward to going back next year!

• Stayed July 2013
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had a wonderful holiday in the TEN APARTMENTS in june. Very clean, friendly ,and helpful.The owner Talip and his staff were wonderful. Close to Calis beach shops and the dolomus (BUS).Good bars and restaurants.Will definately go again and have already recommended it to friends and family.Many Thanks

Room Tip: corner rooms more private
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ten Apartments? Share your experiences!