“"What a fab place"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tugay Hotel

Save Saved
You added Tugay Hotel to your Saves list
Tugay Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Merkez Mah. 1049 Sok. | Calis Bay, Calis, Fethiye 48300, Turkey   |
Ranked #26 of 101 hotels in Fethiye
flower
“"What a fab place"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Our first holiday here and it won't be our last ! The best family run home I have visited. The rooms are spotless. The family go out of there way to make you feel welcome. We chilled by the pool as we were only here for the week. Thank you all for making our holiday a good one. We will be back next year to see if the Hammock is in place under the Avocado Trees.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Our first holiday at Tugay and not our last! A wonderfully run family hotel. Absolutely spotless, beds changed every other day and clean towels every day. Everybody was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble all you had to do was ask. There are shops close by and the beach is only a five minute walk. But our favourite thing to do was to lay by the crystal clear pool and chill out all day. Thank you Cigdem and Ilkay and all your wonderful staff for a fantastic holiday. Mandy and Andrew

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

my third holiday at the Tugay . A lovely family run hotel who i feel are now my friends.The rooms are kept spotless by Ulku,the cleanest pool by Morat,I could go on and on ,but the best recommendation I can give is if you are a single traveller like myself and feel a bit apprehensive ,this is the best place to stay,warm,friendly and welcoming. Thankyou again Sandra

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Otley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is probably the most chilled out hotel I have ever been to. This was pretty perfect for us. It’s a small hotel with small rooms which are basic – but this place is spotless! There is a fridge, AC unit (£3.00 per night) and safe (£1.00 per night) Small wardrobe, double bed and a wet room. Small balcony (we didn’t have one of the shared ones) but there was room for two chairs. So I don’t know what more you need really.
I didn’t like the first room we had as it had an extra bed in it so you couldn’t move around very well, I didn’t say anything but the owner popped up when we arrived and said if we didn’t like the room he had a couple of others available which I thought was great.
Walls are thin and you can hear every door close at night time but I always wear earplugs when away so it didn’t really bother me – if you are a light sleeper then I would recommend taking ear plugs.

I have never seen a pool this clean! The pool area is fab and never busy. The only down side for us was the music around the pool, Turkish Virgin radio playing the same 10 songs from the UK, all day every day. (I know every word to Cheryl Coles new one!!) But I just plugged my own Ipod in so no biggy really.
I think there are around 20 rooms and it wasn’t full when we went so seemed quiet. Staff are excellent, couldn’t do enough for you. Breakfast ok - just basic, bread, toaster, salad, cheese, jams, cereal, boiled eggs. Staff are happy to make an omelette for you or fry a couple of eggs if you ask.

The beach is about 6-7min walk, across the main road then about 300m to the end of the promenade. The beach is lovely, clean and quiet, great sunsets. Loads of restaurants along the promenade. We tried loads and some had some great deals like three courses for 20l (about £9) – we didn’t have a bad meal the whole time we were there – he food was fabulous.
I could go on for ever really – we went to Fethiye market which was great (hot but great!) We hired a huge boat and crew for the day instead of doing a tourist trip which was just fabulous! So if you want info on that or anything else about the hotel drop me a line.

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks and although I was very apprehensive about the star rating it proved to be one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at. This small family run hotel is a credit to all members of staff - nothing is too much trouble. Rooms. though small, are sptlessly clean and very comfortable. Our room caught both morning and evening sun so we were able to sit on the balcony when it was slightly cooler. The pool is lovely and warm with plenty of sunbeds and is also surrounded by trees, so if it gets too hot you can move your sunbed under a cool, shady tree. I would recommend thisd hotel to anyone and although it is away from the main area of Calis, the beach is within walking distance and the local dolmus runs along the main road.We would definately stay at thisd hotel again IT'S LOVELY!!!!!

Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was our first time to Turkey and wont be our last! The Tugay was a fab small and friendly hotel and we couldn't fault it in anyway, we will definatley be booking again for next year. See you then

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was our second time at Tugay, absolutely brilliant! we couldn’t fault anything at all, lovely room overlooking the orchard, balcony facing east so a lovely sun trap first thing in the morning. Can only echo what as already been said, spotlessly clean throughout, you won’t find a cleaner more inviting pool anywhere! Our thanks to IIkay, Layla, Murat and all the staff who work so hard to give you a fantastic holiday. See you next year.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Tugay Hotel? Share your experiences!