Whilst staying in Izmir this hotel appears to be one of the only ones that has an outside pool so we used it for the day paying 80TRY each, I must admit i was a little taken back by the price for a day pass to use the pool and spa but I appreciate people pay alot of money to stay here so they dont want anyone and everyone hanging around the pool!! Yes the hotel is lovely and the pool is clean etc as you would expect for a hotel of this class but on closer inspection their is a little wear and tear and they refused to let me have the wifi password! seems a bit silly to me but hey ho, had the most gorgeous burger for lunch and the staff were lovely and very attentive, A little jealous that i wasnt staying here but we enjoyed the day for 80try....sunbathing around the pool being served our drinks! a temporary little bit of super luxury!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 402 Luxurous guestrooms including 55 specially designed suites. 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, tennis courts, indoor & outdoor pool, fitness centre, Purovel Spa&Sport (5,500 sqm.), Convention Centre (7,316 sqm.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Grand Efes Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Grand Efes Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Swissotel Grand Efes Hotel Izmir