My husband and I stayed at the Swissotel Grand Efes İzmir in April 2012 and loved it.
The location is great. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Kordon area, which is right by the seaside and full of restaurants and cafes.
The rooms are very comfortable and peaceful. The open buffet breakfast offers a lot of delicious dishes. We also liked the fitness center.
I had first stayed at the hotel while on a business trip in 2010. I would recommend it to business travellers as well. I would love to go back the next time I am in Izmir.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 402 Luxurous guestrooms including 55 specially designed suites. 3 Restaurants, 3 bars, tennis courts, indoor & outdoor pool, fitness centre, Purovel Spa&Sport (5,500 sqm.), Convention Centre (7,316 sqm.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Swissotel Grand Efes Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Grand Efes Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Swissotel Grand Efes Hotel Izmir