“Without comparison” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Without comparison”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Having tried gozleme from all manner of places ranging from your side-of-the-road village market, to your high-end Istanbul breakfast eatery, I have to say that Gozlemecim was the best I've had. Huge portions, great prices and unbeatable variety (over 500 options!) If I had more time in Izmir, I would definitely come back (and may still try and squeeze one more visit in).

Cim, the owner, spoke good English (and other languages) and was a pleasure to talk to.

Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing Gozleme!! Great Staff!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We knew it was a must visiting here when we were in Izmir, and we weren't disappointed. You choose your fillings and it is ready on the table before you know it. They don't serve alcohol though. The owner is very helpful/friendly and loves what he does!! :-)

• Visited April 2014
“Christos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Earlier this week I was in Izmir on business. I decided to visit the place based on the TripAdvisor ranking. Food wise I had an idea of it is going to be like since in my country we have similar dishes. Well I orderedvwith my friend a vegetable style; it was really delicious and very well made with fresh and top quality ingredients. The owner is really a must meet character with good command of English. It is a pity that I didn't have one more day to try the sweet version with chocolate and banana; I hope I will be back sometime in the future to do that. So if you really want to have a break from the delicious but a bit heavy traditional anatolian dishes, you definitely must make a stop at this place.

UK
“Great food, service and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

A little gem of a restaurant on the edge of Kemaralti bazaar serving up wonderful gozleme with a huge range of available fillings, the owner was very friendly and helpful and speaks excellent english and german too. The restaurant is on a quiet shaded lane with outdoor seating and is a nice pleasant place to sit and eat, I will certainly be eating here again during my stay in Izmir.

• Visited May 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great Food. Friendly Staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Definitely the best Gozleme spot in the area. So many options with fresh ingredients. I believe we ordered 4 Gozleme for about 35 t.l. The staff was extremely friendly and the chef was excellent. This is a for sure stop in Izmir.

• Visited April 2014