Enjoyed our short stay in Izmir and at the Hilton. The hotel is modern and well equipped. The room was spacious and had an outstanding view of the Aegean and city. It was a short walk to at great waterfront promenade and a line-up of waterfront facing restaurants. Great place for and Efes Pilsener.
The hotel also had good amenities. The breakfast and dinner were both buffets and had ample choices. Not the best meals during our two week trip, but not the worst either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International