The Hilton Izmir is the tallest building in Izmir and therefore has pretty great views. my view was of Mt Pagos but the harbour view the breakfast buffet had was equally nice. Great staff and great location. the only negative was that the room was pretty dated though i was there in June05 so hopefully some work has been done.
Go to Ephesus, i ended up in Izmir just to see it and it was completely worth it. the tour arranged on the premesis was great, it was myself and another couple so it was as personal as they come!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton Izmir Hotel
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International
- Izmir Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Izmir with its stunning views over the bay of Izmir, is centrally located just 5 minutes away from the city’s business‚shopping, entertainment districts and 20 minutes from the airport.The hotel‚which is the tallest building on the Aegean cost‚has 380 rooms‚including 9 suites.The hotel is ideally situated for day trips to famous historic sights like the ancient city of Ephesus and Pergamon‚the house of the Virgin Mary.It’s also within easy reach to Cesme, Kusadasi resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.