Allocated an Executive Room on 26th floor with city view. Room had been renovated, was well equipped, nice and light, very comfortable bed, excellent.
Hotel staff very helpful, hotel in good location, 10 minute walk to waterfront and nice restaurants/ cafes etc.. Breakfast on 9th floor very good, good choice of buffet offerings. Dinner was superb on 31st floor restaurant, good quality menu and food quality excellent. Views from 31st floor stunning, however spoilt somewhat by filthy windows, what a shame when such views are on offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the Top of the Town. With 32 floors and sea views on 3 sides, Hilton Izmir is also located just behind the seaside, Pasaport, Konak, The Kordon, Alsancak and Kemeralti. Enjoy the difference at Hilton Izmir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Izmir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Izmir Hotel Izmir
- Hilton International Izmir
- Izmir Hilton International