“Great, the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Izmir

You added Hilton Izmir to your Saves list
Hilton Izmir
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Cankaya Mah. Gazi Osman Pasa Bulv. No:7 Konak, Izmir 35210, Turkey   |
Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #12 of 84 Hotels in Izmir
Montpellier, Fransa
“Great, the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Everything was perfect, the view, comfort , breakfast, location and etc.If you have the sea view room, you can feel all Izmir under your feet from Karsiyaka to Narlıdere. Breakfast includes almost everything you can image. Walking distance to Alsancak or Konak. Cankaya Metro station is so closed to hotel and airport shuttle stop is just 2 minutes to walk. We are very satisfied. One of the best hotel we have ever stayed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Dilek Sayın,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review which I have already shared with my team.

I was delighted to learn that you were satisfied with our hotel facilities, location and our breakfast service.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit as well as for your gracious comments and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hilton Izmir

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

After a sad story created by a apartment rental company in Izmir I made my way up to Hilton. Thanks to their high standard hospitality and well insulated rooms I can sleep finally.

Izmir is a very noisy city as the other towns of Turkey. Turkish hotels lack of insulation, this is the main problem of Turkey. by choosing an international chain like Hilton you just secure your comfort and safety for app. same rates.

Room Tip: higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HiltonIzmirGM, General Manager at Hilton Izmir, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear KalleOberg,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was delighted to learn that our hotel facilities and service met with your expectations.

I was very sorry to hear that you had a sad story while you were sleeping and that you were dissatisfied by this before you arriving at Hilton.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Santa Monica, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I'm sitting in a standard room as I type this. Everything except the desk chair and phone is from the 1970s. The phone is from the 1990s and the chair is new.
Carpet is funeral home style. The whole thing is pretty sad. Parking sucks too.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgrated to exec level at no charge. Worked for me (Silver).
Dear Mwolf7,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

You may be pleased to learn that our renovation programme will begin in 2014 for our guest rooms and has already been completed for our Ballroom and Meeting Rooms last summer. We hope that the outcome will be in keeping with your expectations.

Jerusalem, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Luckily for me, the organizers of the meeting I attended arranged for me to be in an executive room on the 27th floor, with an amazing panoramic view of the water and the surrounding mountains. The room was very spacious, immaculately clean, and with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The desk staff were courteous and helpful.

Dear Peretz Barbara,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed your overall stay, our services as well as rooms and that the service from our team members met your expectations.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit as well as for your gracious comments and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Two nights here as our access point for Ephesus -- the welcome is not warm but is professional; large room and very comfortable. We have stayed in many Hiltons for our work over the last 20 years and we felt like this one took us back to the late '80s, early 90s in terms of decor, furnishings, etc. It is an improvement in the bathrooms that the flourescent tubes are gone and replaced with CFLs for brighter light; also you get a flat screen tv. It's a major annoyance that the wi-fi is not free. Also, this hotel hosts many many tour groups -- that is not a problem except at breakfast. The tour groups descend like a swarm of locusts and their behavior at times is rather gross -- I had to "reprimand" and old man who was opening little packets on the buffet looking for butter or whatever, but he would open them and put them back!! What!! Maybe the hotel needs more staff to direct and control the crowds when they have big groups in. The food and options provided are very good, it's just not peaceful with the crowds.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Pmow,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I also would like to thank you for your constructive comments which I have already shared with my team.

You may be interested to know that we offer a special business rate on line that is inclusive of Internet. We have also implemented a user friendly pricing policy that is very attractive, eg. just € 7 for one entire day, inclusive of 18% VAT.

Liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as part of a seminar. The food was excellent. Some of the cooked breakfast items were a bit odd e.g. broccoli and cauliflower.

My room was large and comfortable - some parts in need of renovation - but only minor. The views to the bay are breathtaking.

Overall - I would 100% recommend this hotel.

Dear Jonny Spider,

Thank you for staying with us while in Izmir recently and for your kind review.

I was pleased to learn that you were generally satisfied with your stay, especially with the food and your room.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit as well as your recommendation and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

A typical Hilton well located in Izmir close to the seafront. Very good quality of service, especially the business centre. Rooms OK, if not a little dated - especially the bathrooms. Breakfast was OK with attentive staff. BAr on teh top floor is excellent with outstanding views. Good value for the price we paid.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Andrew C,

Hilton Izmir

Been to Hilton Izmir? Share your experiences!