“New and very clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blanca Hotel

You added Blanca Hotel to your Saves list
Blanca Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kahramanlar Mah. Mursel Pasa Bulv. 1397. Sok. No:2, Izmir 35230, Turkey   |
Ranked #52 of 84 Hotels in Izmir
Hoosick Falls, NY
“New and very clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

I stayed here while on a tour with Gate one. The room was small, but comfortable. Veryn good bed, and clean bathroom. The breakfast was one of the best of our trip. We also had a dinner one night and it was also very good.

We walked to the waterfront in 15 minutes, and it was easy to find.

The employees were very friendly, and spoke english.

• Stayed October 2009

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2009

This appears to be a new hotel, trying to be a trendy "boutique" style. The decor is all very chic and attractive, but everything is very cramped - maybe with the exception of the bar. This was the smallest double hotel room I think I've ever stayed in (I had a single in Paris once that wasn't much bigger than the twin bed in it, so that opne really takes the award). By the time my travel partner and I got our suitcases open, there was no where to step in the room. We were travelling with a tour group, so I can't speak to value for money because I don't know what we paid. But I would never stay at this place again because the room was so claustrophobic. The dining room was pleasant enough and the food was good. The location is right off a freeway and near the big park, but I would have much rather been down on the waterfront where there is some activity in the evening - this felt very remote.

• Stayed May 2009

Been to Blanca Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Blanca Hotel

Address: Kahramanlar Mah. Mursel Pasa Bulv. 1397. Sok. No:2, Izmir 35230, Turkey
Location: Turkey > Turkish Aegean Coast > Izmir Province > Izmir
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #52 of 84 Hotels in Izmir
Hotel Class:4 star — Blanca Hotel 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Blanca Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Blanca Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.