“Excellent hotel in the centre of Izmir” 5 of 5 stars

Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1367 Sok. No:9 Cankaya, Izmir 35210, Turkey   |
Ranked #11 of 84 Hotels in Izmir
Gdansk, Poland
“Excellent hotel in the centre of Izmir”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed at Park Hotel for four nights and I enjoyed it. It is very clean and comfortable hotel. Room was cleaned every day with changing towels and bathroom cosmetics. Hot water all the time. Room quiet and nice decorated. Staff really helpful and professional. Breakfast with a variety of good, fresh food, fruit and hot drinks. The location is perfect, a walking distance from the bus stop Havas to the airport. The hotel is between two main streets where there are lots of shops, cafes and a big market.
A nice gift from the hotel when we were leaving was a big surprise. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

OGLAKCIOGLUPARKHOTEL, Guest Relations Manager at Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Also we are glad to hear that our Team has made your stay comfortable one. I have passed your kind words to all the team and we look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time. Keep your small gift for your luck :)

Zeliha OĞLAKCIOĞLU

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great Services,Great place, Great environment, Great breakfast. I love it. i will go to this hotel next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on the site. We are waiting for your second stay:) Once again thank you for your time and hope we will welcome you here at Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel on your future trips to Izmir.

New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at the Park Hotel for one night before leaving for Cappadocia. Its location was perfect. We were able to walk to the markets,the pier and the underground metro to the airport. The morning breakfast was delicious with a large variety of food all fresh. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were able to leave our luggage there while exploring the city before our flight. I would definitely recommed this hotel.

Room Tip: If you like a dark room then you would not want the outside rooms toward the water that has has a s...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay with us and I am excited to read that you loved the hotel, that the staff were helpful and friendly and were happy to assist with all your requests. The best way to start the day is indeed with a good breakfast and I am pleased you thought it was wonderful. Also thank you for your recommendation.

I have passed your valued comments to all the team who do appreciate it and I do hope that you will visit us once again in the not too distant future.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I stayed 10 nights in this lovely hotel.
The staff on all levels were very professional, helpful and took great pride in their jobs.Zafer Ayhan realized I had trouble locating the change office and had Bülent escort me to location.
The location is great because it is with walking distance of many attractions and it is in the cultural epicenter.Zafer also helped with my computer and personal phones trying to see if we could get them to work.
The hotel offers laptop use in the lobby , or there is an internet cafe a short distance away.
The staff can arrange for your tour of Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary,and Artemis with hotel pick up as well.
The Breakfast Buffet is amazing! A variety of fruits, vegetables, cheeses,olives,breads...more than enough to start your dayAnd the attendants are very diligent with keeping it fresh and stocked.
But by all means do not miss out on having dinner here as well. Meals are value priced for generous portions. The presentation of the food and quality is comparable to 5 star hotels.Mr. Peker is the front of house restaurant manager who is always professional and very patient with guests. The restaurant stays open until 10pm. But I have seen many travelers arrive late and they have stayed to accommodate all of them.
In the lobby music is played so enjoy a glass of wine while using the laptop or reading the paper. Don"t forget the massaging chair available also.And beverages such as tea or Nescafe are available all night.
There is a garage that the staff will park your car in also if needed.
I regret that I did not stay longer.
I had the staff sign my souvenir but I can't find it to credit those staff members.

Denise Schultz

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor off of the street facing the east I believe. I enjoyed it especially looki...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

I would like to express our appreciation for taking the time to write your comments about your experience form your recent stay here at Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel.

We work very hard on our rooms, so we are really pleased you were happy and found your stay so accommodating! All of our helpful and friendly staff members are always doing their best to make our guests feel like at home! I am glad to hear that our Team has made your stay comfortable one. Also I shared your satisfaction with my team especially Süleyman PEKER, Zafer AYHAN and Bülent NAZLI.

Once again thank you for your lovely feedback and hope we will welcome you here at Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel on your future trips to Izmir.

Kalloní, Lesvos, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

My frienends and i stayed at this hotel last week.It was fabulous.So clean,functional and luxuriously decorated,once there you feel like staying for longer.Breakfast buffet amazing and the staff very friendly and helpful.Staff speak English. You feel very much at home there.On my next visit to Ismir I will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Everywhere is pleasant
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on the site following your stay with us and it is delightful to hear that you loved your stay. We do work incredibly hard to make sure that we provide the highest level of service for our guests. How wonderful that you felt that you could not fault us. We are also pleased you thought breakfast was amazing.

We sincerely hope that you do make us your home away from home and that you will return in the not too distant future and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of assistance.

Stockholm
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here for two nights. Quiet, clean and totally fine for this type of small hotel. Its about a 10mins walk to the market and to the harbour. Personal were so helpful. Thanks to Yalgin Gökhan and the very helpful girl in the office. All personell were Very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast with Turkish Delight included. We will certainlystay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I'm the "very helpful girl in the office" :) Thank you so much for your lovely feedback on Tripadvisor. I have passed your kind comments to all the team who do appreciate it and I do hope that you will visit us once again in the not too distant future.

Looking forward to greet you some time soon again!

Reading, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed in this hotel 3 nights and was impressed throughout the duration of my stay. Standards at this establishment are very high, which includes the quality, level of comfort and cleanliness of my room. Hotel staff are welcoming, friendly and very happy to help their guests, with the buffet breakfast being amongst the best I’ve had in any location worldwide. In summary, the hotel was excellent value for what I paid and I would highly recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel. We are delighted that you were not disappointed and that you felt it was one of the best hotels that you ever stayed in especially with breakfast. What a lovely accolade? :) We are so pleased that you felt like a special guest as our guests are very special to us and we want them to have a warm, welcoming and wonderful stay.

I have passed you kind words to all the team who greatly appreciate the positive feedback and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit.

Zeliha OĞLAKCIOĞLU

Been to Oglakcioglu Park Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!