A rare advice fail from Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor - our experience was not of a well-maintained budget hotel, but of a complete dive. If we hadn't needed to find a place in such a hurry we'd have said no after inspecting the room - tiny room, tinier bathroom (you had to sit sideways on the toilet) with the shower spraying over everything, reasonably clean but very worn (cigarette burns in the bedding) and smelling of smoke. When we got into bed it was rock-hard and the sheets were damp, and we were kept awake until the small hours by street noise even though we looked over the side street.
After showing us one room they tried to give us another which was absolutely saturated in cigarette smoke. They also expect cash payment up front, but when we decided we just couldn't stay for another night they refunded our money for the second night without argument. Breakfast was provided but very plain. At TL70 a night, this place is overpriced by local standards and you'd be better to shop around a bit, but if you really can't afford any more it's probably bearable for a place to sleep couple of nights.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.