Reasons I wouldn't give it 4 or 5 stars:
1. The got our room reservation incorrect. We ordered a Duplex suite but ended up with just a normal room.
2. The bathroom had a rancid smell, but we couldn't figure out where it came from.
3. There's no way to get into the city center except by paying an expensive cab.
4. We weren't expecting to be so far from an atm machine, and even the spa/massage place doesn't take credit cards.
5. Fitness room was a joke. Tread mill hadn't been oiled in years probably, and the seats for the bikes were missing pins, so you couldn't adjust the height. Weight benches had holes in the foam.
1. The food was excellent.
2. The location for skiing was perfect. They even had rentals for my 2 1/2 yr. old.
3. The rooms were warm.
4. The pool was great for the kids.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Dedeman Palandoken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.